WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Un-fucking-real!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Pimp my ride!!! HOMELESS EDITION!

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- A homeless man named "Ja" is walking the streets with a new suped-up shopping cart filled with high-tech gadgets. Lex & Terry of the Rock 105 Morning Show gave the cart away Thursday morning live on air.

A listener supplied the duo with a junked up shopping cart, which was turned over to a company named Techni-Car.

In six weeks time, it was disassembled, repainted in an electric candy blue color, and outfitted with high-tech audio, visual and miscellaneous equipment.

The car features a manual can crusher, an AM/FM stereo-cassette player, a color LCD television, a GPS satellite tracking device, a remote controlled alarm, effect lighting, driving lights, a refrigerator/heater, pull-out seating,
and even a fold away tent.

Ja promises Lex & Terry that after he gets back on his feet he will give the cart to someone else in need.

Lex & Terry are raising money for the Clara White Mission.

They are co-chairs for the 11th annual "Miracle on Ashley Street" celebrity chefs and servers event scheduled for May 19.

LINK!

Easty

Click click boom
interesting, intriguing, immersive...i like it!

2233boys

Yes you are!
TwisT said:
Pimp my ride!!! HOMELESS EDITION!

LINK!
How about using the money you spent on that shopping cart to get the man an apartment, a suit and help him find a job… What a waste of money.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Wow is that stupid. Now he's a target for every punk on the street so they can "Jack his cart!". Might as well have shot him right after giving it to him.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
omfg that's straight up sad. kind've ticks me off too they could've given him a place to stay instead.

they should have given him a house, and then pimped the house, but just the inside so that noone would know.
But still you have to admit its a pretty nice cart
all it needs is some really shiny spinners

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
The only really useful feature of this new cart is the "can crusher feature".

The rest will be stolen in less than a week, even though they do have a GPS system on it. :rolleyes: