WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Unbelievable

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
You wonder why people who are against more guncontrol are fighting it so hard. It's a very slippery slope that we go down and with each each little victory that gun control people win you get that much closer to what's happening in this news report.

Kitchen Knife Ban

And they all laugh when the question of where does it is asked. Today guns, tomorrow kitchen knives, next month baseball bats?

Ahhh, how am i going to be able to cut my mushrooms, my peppers, onions and all that shit for a salad. I need my kicthen knives.

bnccoder

Postaholic
If they try and control people enough, all the stabbings will be made with homeaid shanks. Leave us our right to bear arms.......... and breasts!!!

bnccoder said:
If they try and control people enough, all the stabbings will be made with homeaid shanks. Leave us out right to bear arms.......... and breasts!!!
Ya, we need to bear arms, And breats most impotantly.

bnccoder

Postaholic
In Texas you can carry a knife as long as the overall length is under 13 inches. It doesn't matter if the tip is rounded or pointed.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
in the UK they're not allowed to have guns so people adapt and will continue to do so like bnc said.

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
bnccoder said:
In Texas you can carry a knife as long as the overall length is under 13 inches. It doesn't matter if the tip is rounded or pointed.

I generally carry three knives. I am somewhat of a collector and have always had a thing for them.

bnccoder

Postaholic
countrygrl said:
I generally carry three knives. I am somewhat of a collector and have always had a thing for them.
I carry my throw blade and my pocket knife. You would be supprized how many times the throw blade comes in handy out in the country.

How hard is it to learn throwing knives? I've always thought it would be a useful skill to have.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Not that hard. Find a balanced knife and a wooden target and just start practicing. You'll get the hang of it pretty quickly.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
A team from West Middlesex University Hospital said violent crime is on the increase - and kitchen knives are used in as many as half of all stabbings
Typical, there is an increase in violent crime, namely stabbings, so they ban knives. When will the world treat the cause and not the symptom?

breakology said:
Typical, there is an increase in violent crime, namely stabbings, so they ban knives. When will the world treat the cause and not the symptom?
Never, humanity is too stupid.