WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

uncle ron where are you...

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
wtf where is ron he is my at work counterpart

ron

Buster of Asses
kyle_is_god said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsdn: :mfinger: ron is at home fucking the dog lol
Well, I am at home, but I was fucking your sister and your mom was watching. Thanks.

ron

Buster of Asses
kyle_is_god said:
man i was j/k :D so whats up
I know you were joking, but you can't expect to post and not have someone take advantage of that. Get with the program.

kyle_is_god

Banned - What an Asshat!
ok

read my last post its called it my bad then get back to me on that one :thumbsup:

ron

Buster of Asses
kyle_is_god said:
read my last post its called it my bad then get back to me on that one :thumbsup:
I already did. If you can type in such a manner that we can read it and if your writing actually conveys a coherent thought, you'll do fine.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
kyle_is_god said:
I'll get right on that. Oh yea, I found this :mfinger: in the parking lot, I know it's yours, because I saw it sticking out of your ass the other day.

ron

Buster of Asses
I'm baaaaack

There, is that better? Damn, a guy can't even take a day off around this place.

I really wish the Australians would try to invade. That would end this silly line of debate. Finland, too. Maybe I could convince my Congressmen to sponsor an initiative to invade Finland on general principle.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
ron said:
There, is that better? Damn, a guy can't even take a day off around this place.

I really wish the Australians would try to invade. That would end this silly line of debate. Finland, too. Maybe I could convince my Congressmen to sponsor an initiative to invade Finland on general principle.

Yea, Charlie Company and a sonic boom oughta do it.

ron

Buster of Asses
GottaHurt said:
Yea, Charlie Company and a sonic boom oughta do it.
MWUHAHAHAHAHA!

I was in Charlie Company!

ron

Buster of Asses
GottaHurt said:
eye membered dat.
Whelp...I'm not a blind patriot, but I hate to see people acting out of ignorance. In this case, posting.

"Ah, it's the USA you mean." *spits* "Filthy dogs. Devils. They are devils out to rule the world."

Whatever. I'd like to invite those same assholes over for a weekend at Ron's House of Americana. During their stay, guests will enjoy clean drinking water, indoor plumbing, conditioned air, freshly-brewed beer and wine, safe ice, food that is pest free, and cable television.

We'll start the day with pancakes, sausages, bacon, eggs to order, milk, orange juice, English muffins, fresh biscuits, gravy, and fresh butter. After their hearty breakfast, guests are encouraged to bathe and conduct personal hygiene. Late morning festivities include chopping wood and tending the lawn.

The midday meal is usually much lighter: sandwiches, pickles, deviled eggs, and the beverage of your choice. Afternoon activities include visits to the neighborhood park, motorcycle rides, and preparation for evening activities.

Preparation for the evening meal generally begins late in the afternoon, when wood is stacked for a bonfire and the grill is prepared for use. As the day wears on guests will be treated to fresh beer and wine, while the host begins to grill ribs, chicken, and bratwursts. Due to the high pork content of the meal, people of some faiths will have fewer choices. The evening meal consists of grilled meat, Vermont sharp cheddar cheese, fresh garden salad, the beverage of one's choice, and dinner rolls. The rest of the evening is spent in conversation outside while nibbling at leftovers and drinking the beverage of one's choice. The bonfire adds a nice touch and offers one the opportunity to roast marshmallows.

Wait, no I wouldn't. They'd stink up the place and would probably want to stay. This scenario describes why people emmigrate to the USA, you fucking pinheads!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
ron said:
After their hearty breakfast, guests are encouraged to bathe and conduct personal hygiene.
You've gone too far! You don't want to freak them out with this concept.

They're going to be reeling from an ordinary day in the life of an American, but the bathing and hygiene will send them over the edge.

ron

Buster of Asses
GottaHurt said:
You've gone too far! You don't want to freak them out with this concept.

They're going to be reeling from an ordinary day in the life of an American, but the bathing and hygiene will send them over the edge.
Then, my work here is complete.