WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Uncle Sam spoofs for your fellow WTFers

Well, I recently got a version of Photoshop (gonna get 8 soon, WOOT) and I was bored so I made a crappy spoof of those old recruiting posters. It's crap, but whatever.

Make some of your own for your fellow WTFers.

wilko125

Rep My Post
Thought i may as well reply to this thread as you took the time, to do a quick cut and paste + caption... ps i have photoshop cs :) mine is for that same target as yours.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
wilko125 said:
So Postcount +1 :rolleyes:

...Postcount +1
I was being sarcastic. I don't need to count up posts. In the time I have been here there was been a few months I didn't post. I could care less about the posts count.

Well, thanks for the reply wilko. Seems like no one has Photoshop or the don't have talent...

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
you forgot the third option...

don't have the interest

Yeah. But seeing as a good deal of people own Photoshop, it's just a lack of talent.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
This thread is so invigorating!

wilko125

Rep My Post
ChilianFuckFace said:
I was being sarcastic. I don't need to count up posts. In the time I have been here there was been a few months I didn't post. I could care less about the posts count.
NO SHIT, hey guess what FuckFace... i was being sarcastic too... WTF thats unheard of.