WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Underrated users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Just curious, who do you think is an underrated user?

I personally like LiberatioN.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Let's get back on topic guys. :thumbsup:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ok shut the fuck up people. Pulp fiction was a great movie, but go start a thread in chit-chat for that.

:thumbsup:

Freakless

One Horn3y Mofo
I'm gonna have to say that I'm an under rated user.... I don't have a reason for why I am, I'm just going to say that I am one.

Freakless - Now everyone is gonna neg rep you for using yourself, and not being funny about it.

Then you'll make a thread, about all of your negative rep, and how it rules your life.

I'm sorry man. I've seen it before.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
I Hate The FCC said:
:rotflmao: :thumbsup:

HavokChylde said:
(I guess an under rated user would be Johnny Kuntz. He gets everyone to do exactly what he wants them to do.)
Yup, pretty much. Johnny Kuntz has made so many useless posts they've just turned funny.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I Hate The FCC said:
Who the hell are you? :rotflmao:
You tell me, I've been trying to figure out that since I woke up.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
sexy said:
Just curious, who do you think is an underrated user?

I personally like LiberatioN.
i personally think this is one bullshit thread, the only posters that are under rated are incredibly dumb.

i also personally think this thread was made in hope that someone would recognise you, the only thing i remember about you is that you were cockfarmed..............................i think

and this post aint helping you reach that 'underrated' status your craving.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Lousy flame on my part.

YUCK FOU!!! said:
i personally think this is one bullshit thread, the only posters that are under rated are incredibly dumb.

i also personally think this thread was made in hope that someone would recognise you, the only thing i remember about you is that you were cockfarmed..............................i think

and this post aint helping you reach that 'underrated' status your craving.
Actually, I'm not craving any attention at all.

I don't really care about people liking me over a website, all the people here can hate me and I would still post. Hell, MrNewbie does it, why can't I?

And you know what? I personally think that the only reason you checked this thread was to see if anyone said your name.

And to keep you informed, I was cockfarmed because I asked to so I could post in a thread that cuddles made. Then 3 or 4 other people did.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
Me.

But I have a life, sorry.

A life outside the forums? What the fuck is that?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
sexy said:
Actually, I'm not craving any attention at all.

I don't really care about people liking me over a website, all the people here can hate me and I would still post. Hell, MrNewbie does it, why can't I?

And you know what? I personally think that the only reason you checked this thread was to see if anyone said your name.

And to keep you informed, I was cockfarmed because I asked to so I could post in a thread that cuddles made. Then 3 or 4 other people did.
if your not craving attention, why make a shithouse thread like this? and you really need to stop thinking personaly. because your usually wrong, and if you want to be like mr newbie, you can get banned in four different account names, not go on this site for 6 months then come back? because if thats what you want, be my guest.

i know you were cockfarmed because you asked to be, which i must ad is fucking retarded. and ive said that to the others who did it two. but back on topic.

if you think that i would come on this shitty newbie thread to see if my name is on here, your dreaming whore.

Status
Not open for further replies.