WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Unheard half truths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jung

???
Premium
So as not to shit on your creative writing thread, I'll post this here, so we can reply. Maybe we can even have some fun and spawn some comedy form this. :)

Edit: It's against unwritten rules for me to post the original thread here, sorry.

Jung

???
Premium
Continued...

Edit: It's against unwritten rules for me to post the original thread here, sorry.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
sorry jung these does not fly. I did not do this with your thread I ask for the same respect for you. we do not take things written in the writers block and repost them as quotes in bait and tackle, as a way to get around the rules. It stays as is.

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
sorry jung these does not fly. I did not do this with your thread I ask for the same respect for you. we do not take things written in the writers block and repost them as quotes in bait and tackle.
There have been many parody threads in B&T, why doesn't this one "fly?"

4) No flaming except in the Bait & Tackle forum. You're free to debate people's positions, ideas, etc. anywhere. However attacking the individual personally/calling them names is reserved for the B&T/Flame forum. So visit that forum at your own risk. Please note, while we are very flexible about flaming the member base does have it's limits in regards to repetitive threads on the same person so please refrain from creating redundant threads.
I'm trying to keep all of the flaming inside the designated area. I apologized for posting in your thread and asked for my comments to be removed.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
There have been many parody threads in B&T, why doesn't this one "fly?"
Show me one that comes out of the writers block.

I am very stricted about that forum as you can tell.

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
Show me one that comes out of the writers block.
So, parody threads are allowed from every other forum, except yours?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
So, parody threads are allowed from every other forum, except yours?
The writers block is a diffrent forum then other forums. That deals with people personal thoughts struggles and Ideas. It is a brance to build on as skills of a writer and is the only forum where you can freely express yourself with out having to worry about beind dumped on or flamed.

That is the reason for the writers block and that is why it is created. If i allow you to do this, then I would have to allow someone to take peoples personal poetry, songs and other stuff out of there and do the same. I DON't want to see that happening. I for one enjoy reading other peoples work and do not want them to be afraid to post there because of this stupid shit.

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
The writers block is a diffrent forum then other forums. That deals with people personal thoughts struggles and Ideas. It is a brance to build on as skills of a writer and is the only forum where you can freely express yourself with out having to worry about beind dumped on or flamed.
Completely understandable. That’s why I posted this in B&T, so nobody would be flamed inside of The Writers Block. You posted somehting we couldn't reply to, now we can. B&T isn't the issues forum, it's for flames and entertainment, that's all this is for.
_Kitana_ said:
That is the reason for the writers block and that is why it is created. If i allow you to do this, then I would have to allow someone to take peoples personal poetry, songs and other stuff out of there and do the same. I DON't want to see that happening.
It’s already happened; you and others shit on fuck_you’s threads, stating that they were stupid or otherwise useless. I don’t see how this is any different, except it’s being contained inside of the proper forum.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Junglizm,you seem to be a pretty smart kid. What I don't geht is;why must you always contradict everything someone says?
I don't post after everything that I don't agree with,you know why? Because there's nothing to gain from it.

Again,I don't have a paticular problem with you other than the fuct that you've always the need to prove someone wrong.
It must be tough for you to go through your whole life,having people tell you you don't know shit everyday. That's your life. There's no need for you to do it here...constantly.

Now,why don't you geht out the chunky peanutbutter,and carry on like everyone else.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
Completely understandable. That’s why I posted this in B&T, so nobody would be flamed inside of The Writers Block.

It’s already happened; you and others shit on fuck_you’s threads, stating that they were stupid or otherwise useless. I don’t see how this is any different, except it’s being contained in the proper forum.
No we didn't shit on them. I pulled his poems all into one thread and asked him to post there, as they were a repetice subject matter about shit. As i stated we attacked his style and subjected matter. we didn't drag them to bait and tackle. Was this done with your thread Junglizm? No. I kept your thread with all respect and did not show a lack of respect as you have shown for my views and ideas. Yet want your own respected and asked for it not to be moved. Take writting from the "writers block" and dragging it in quotes to "bait and tackle" so that it can be properly flamed *rolls eyes* with in the correct forum does not fly. It goes against everythign I work for in the writer's block. It is the same as if you were flaming it in that forum

Jung

???
Premium
gehtfuct said:
Junglizm,you seem to be a pretty smart kid. What I don't geht is;why must you always contradict everything someone says?
I don't post after everything that I don't agree with,you know why? Because there's nothing to gain from it.

Again,I don't have a paticular problem with you other than the fuct that you've always the need to prove someone wrong. It must be tough for you to go through your whole life,having people tell you you don't know shit everyday. That's your life. There's no need for you to do it here...constantly.

Now,why don't you geht out the chunky peanutbutter,and carry on like everyone else.
Now see, that's the point of this! :thumbsup:
_Kitana_ said:
No we didn't shit on them. I pulled his poems all into one thread and asked him to post there. As i stated we attacked his style and subjected we didn't drag them to bait and tackle. Was this done with your thread Junglizm no. I kept your thread with all respect, as you have shown a lack for my views and ideas, yet want your own respected. Take writting from the "writers block" and dragging it in quotes to "bait and tackle" so that it can be properly flamed *rolls eyes* with in the correct forum does not fly. It goes against everythign I work for in the writer's block.
Feel free to create a parody thread of mine. I won't really bother me, I'll post in it and join in on the flaming.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
Feel free to create a parody thread of mine. I won't really bother me, I'll post in it and join in on the flaming.
Thats not my fucking POINT.

The point is this is the same as if you was in the writer's block flaming their thread. I do not want to see threads in the writers blocks drug into bait and tackle. Is that understandable.

Now you can either edit this post or I will bann you and wait for another mod to edit it. This goes for anyone thinking they can drag post from the writers block into bait and tackle.

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
Thats not my fucking POINT.

The point is this is the same as if you was in the writer's block flaming their thread. I do not want to see threads in the writers blocks drug into bait and tackle. Is that understandable.

Now you can either edit this post or I will bann you.
I'm not blindly attackign you; you renamed his thread ~nonserious~ then allowed a huge trainwreck to occur. I even participated in it, calling it a "shit thread."

http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=4864

I will edit my thread if you can explain what rule I've broken. I have no problem editing my post if I've broken some rule. I'm not trying to be defiant, I just don't see this as breaking any of the rules.

Also; http://www.wtf.com/showpost.php?p=93125&postcount=34
_Kitana_ said:
Do I need to remind you guys were you are at. This is the Writer's block. I am warning you all....

No more flames, slams or otherwises digs. Those go to B&T.

This is your one and only warning.

~Kit
I'm only doing what you've said in the past; I'm restricting my flames to B&T.

Last edited by a moderator:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
junglizm said:
Ok Barney. I'll own up to my own stupidity. What IS your point to this.

BTW,you should realize that we all know you're the smartest mo'fugger here.
So,entertain me with your oh so brilliant retort.

Jung

???
Premium
gehtfuct said:
Ok Barney. I'll own up to my own stupidity. What IS your point to this.
The point is that I planned on replying to a thread that was otherwise indisputable. When I created my thread in creative writing, I took it for granted that someone would post something in B&T. I posted it in writers block so it could be read with out all the sidebar comments, also so it wouldn’t trickle to the second page so quickly.
gehtfuct said:
BTW,you should realize that we all know you're the smartest mo'fugger here.
So,entertain me with your oh so brilliant retort.
I don’t think I’m the smartest person here, no by a long shot. Yourself and others have proven to be extremely intelligent and witty. I’m not really inclined to make a brilliant retort, this is just B&T; we’re not really discussing any major topics here. The point of this thread was comedy. Anyone, regardless of political knowledge, can participate and flame.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
So as not to shit on your creative writing thread, I'll post this here, so we can reply. Maybe we can even have some fun and spawn some comedy form this. :)

9. Parody threads consisting of written material from the "writer's block" will not be tolerated. This is a forum for people to freely open and express their ideas, feelings and writting with out fearing being flamed for those thoughts, feelings an ideas.
Sorry the rule has just been written. It was somethign that I mistakenly overlooked when I wrote the rules of the writer's block.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
I will edit my thread if you can explain what rule I've broken. I have no problem editing my post if I've broken some rule. I'm not trying to be defiant, I just don't see this as breaking any of the rules.

Also; http://www.wtf.com/showpost.php?p=93125&postcount=34

I'm only doing what you've said in the past; I'm restricting my flames to B&T.
So you can not debate nor discuss issues unless you can flame someone. Shows a lack of char. Also note, that I didn't mean for them to quote his poetry into bait and tackle when they were saying that. Yes, you are being defiant trying to sneak around the rules...

I suggest if you are going to post and read the stuff in the writer's block you take time to read the rules and better understand that A LOT OF SHIT DOES NOT FLY THERE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jung

???
Premium
Well I guess since it's a rule now, I don't have much to say. I can't edit the thread title though, so others will obviously know what this thread is in reply to. The only difference now is they'll have to put effort into finding the original thread. I hope this complies with the new rules. Don't take this personal btw, it's just the internet and it was just for comedy. BRiT and Jason have said time and time againt to reply in B&T if you feel the need to flame. That's all I was attempting to accomplish here.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
junglizm said:
The point is that I planned on replying to a thread that was otherwise indisputable. When I created my thread in creative writing, I took it for granted that someone would post something in B&T. I posted it in writers block so it could be read with out all the sidebar comments, also so it wouldn’t trickle to the second page so quickly.

I don’t think I’m the smartest person here, no by a long shot. Yourself and others have proven to be extremely intelligent and witty. I’m not really inclined to make a brilliant retort, this is just B&T; we’re not really discussing any major topics here. The point of this thread was comedy. Anyone, regardless of political knowledge, can participate and flame.
It's all good,dude. I haven't read the thread of yours in question in TWB.
But you should already know that The Writers Block is to be flame free. And a post conserning a members creativity in there,should be held within the rules of constructive critisyzm. How is that going to be possible if it's posted in B&T?

Jung

???
Premium
gehtfuct said:
It's all good,dude. I haven't read the thread of yours in question in TWB.
But you should already know that The Writers Block is to be flame free. And a post conserning a members creativity in there,should be held within the rules of constructive critisyzm. How is that going to be possible if it's posted in B&T?

http://www.wtf.com/gallery/data/502/1shrek_joint.jpg[/IMG]​
You're right, I was being petty and probably just negating the rules. Although, I never meant the thread to be anythign but a parody... I always had comedy in mind. To be in all fairness though, I've reposted my WB thread in the issues forum, so others may comment on it. I feel that I limited an otherwise good discussion by posting it in the WB.

Status
Not open for further replies.