Unheard half truths

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
junglizm said:
You're right, I was being petty and probably just negating the rules. Although, I never meant the thread to be anythign but a parody... I always had comedy in mind. To be in all fairness though, I've reposted my WB thread in the issues forum, so others may comment on it. I feel that I limited an otherwise good discussion by posting it in the WB.
That'a boy.
They're not my rules man. I just ignore them. It's not against any WTF laws to have a discussion in WB.You just can't let it geht out of hand politically,or have a childish non-constructive opinion about someones work. Fuct as it may be,even the turd thread may have meant something to that goofy fucker "Fuck_You".

You did a good thing reggie,the WTF Gods will shine apon you.

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
gehtfuct said:
1shrek_joint.jpg
dude, stop posting pics of yourself :thumbsup:

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
gehtfuct said:
Ok Barney. I'll own up to my own stupidity. What IS your point to this.

BTW,you should realize that we all know you're the smartest mo'fugger here.
So,entertain me with your oh so brilliant retort.
Hahaha, you said "Retort". That's almost "Retart". :)

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Ok, Let me get this straight....Kitana's forum is different than EVERYONE else's forum in that it is above any sort of detractive statement.....at all, And she can backtrack and create new rules to keep people from exposing her bullshit for what it is? Yea.....she doesnt abuse her powers at all....I "demand" that this new rule be called "Jungle Fever" out of respect for he who outsmarted Kitana.

Was it the same bullshit that I sent you about justifying the Iraqi war?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
bigck3000 said:
Ok, Let me get this straight....Kitana's forum is different than EVERYONE else's forum in that it is above any sort of detractive statement.....at all, And she can backtrack and create new rules to keep people from exposing her bullshit for what it is? Yea.....she doesnt abuse her powers at all....I "demand" that this new rule be called "Jungle Fever" out of respect for he who outsmarted Kitana.

Was it the same bullshit that I sent you about justifying the Iraqi war?

Your Half right. There are no flames allowed, no attacking of ones personal idea, thoughts and feelings. It wasn't about just my POST. it was if i allowed this to happen. What is to stop someone from pulling out a poem out of there and doing the same thing. Nothing. Thus people would be afraid to post up their written work for fear of being attacked with something very personal to them.

I allow all types of writen work accepted in the writer's block. With that being said. I also demand a higher degree of respect for whatever that person Opinion is.

You don't like it. TUFF, stay out of the writer's block.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I hope you actually know how to spell tough and were just trying to be cute....not working by the way.

Notice how I've never posted in the writers block....I'm told that i'm a fabulous writer, but I realize how corrupt it is down there, so I choose to abstain. Thanks anyway honey ;)

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:
Your Half right. There are no flames allowed, no attacking of ones personal idea, thoughts and feelings. It wasn't about just my POST. it was if i allowed this to happen. What is to stop someone from pulling out a poem out of there and doing the same thing. Nothing. Thus people would be afraid to post up their written work for fear of being attacked with something very personal to them.
As I’ve stated previously; BRiT and Jason have said time and time again to reply in B&T if you felt the need to flame. My reposting your entire thread may have been a bit much, but the theme of this thread hasn’t changed. Maybe I’ve mistaken this forum for a (almost) no holds barred entertainment venue. In the same manner that members write poems or stories, others write lengthy posts, are not both literary works? I don’t see the distinction between the two, although one is labeled “creative writing.” Although you did step in and stop the flaming of fuck_you, you allowed a good bit to go on before doing so. I’d only imagine that my posting “shit post lol” would be just as unacceptable as this thread, but I digress. At the time I posted this I wasn’t breaking any rules, I made sure of that. I didn’t create this thread for any reason other than comedy. If I wanted to pick your post apart and attempt to prove you wrong, I would’ve posted it in the issues forum. You’ve created a new rule after the fact, to protect your opinion. You’re in a position to do that and I have no choice, but to agree to that now. I still believe that you've taken a literal win over any real change though. This thread is still in parody of your posts, members know that. The only thing that's changed is your comments have been removed.
_Kitana_ said:
I allow all types of writen work accepted in the writer's block. With that being said. I also demand a higher degree of respect for whatever that person Opinion is.
Maybe that just the difference in you and I; I wouldn’t let something so small bother me. As much as we’ve disagreed and will likely continue to, I’ve never allowed my opinions to over flow out side of the issues. I may be condescending in our debates, call that a flaw of mine, but I leave it at that. I don’t disregard you as a lesser person and I don’t find it hard to hold conversation with you; we’ve talked on IRC civilly more than a few times.
_Kitana_ said:
You don't like it. TUFF, stay out of the writer's block.
I find it noble that you’re sticking up for the writers, but in the real world that support isn’t always there. People’s works get criticized and parodied all the time. By putting your work out there, you put your work in a position to be scrutinized. I think it says a lot about someone’s character, when they can realize and take a joke or parody for what it is.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
junglizm said:
As I’ve stated previously; BRiT and Jason have said time and time again to reply in B&T if you felt the need to flame. My reposting your entire thread may have been a bit much, but the theme of this thread hasn’t changed. Maybe I’ve mistaken this forum for a (almost) no holds barred entertainment venue. In the same manner that members write poems or stories, others write lengthy posts, are not both literary works? I don’t see the distinction between the two, although one is labeled “creative writing.” Although you did step in and stop the flaming of fuck_you, you allowed a good bit to go on before doing so. I’d only imagine that my posting “shit post lol” would be just as unacceptable as this thread, but I digress. At the time I posted this I wasn’t breaking any rules, I made sure of that. I didn’t create this thread for any reason other than comedy. If I wanted to pick your post apart and attempt to prove you wrong, I would’ve posted it in the issues forum. You’ve created a new rule after the fact, to protect your opinion. You’re in a position to do that and I have no choice, but to agree to that now. I still believe that you've taken a literal win over any real change though. This thread is still in parody of your posts, members know that. The only thing that's changed is your comments have been removed.

Maybe that just the difference in you and I; I wouldn’t let something so small bother me. As much as we’ve disagreed and will likely continue to, I’ve never allowed my opinions to over flow out side of the issues. I may be condescending in our debates, call that a flaw of mine, but I leave it at that. I don’t disregard you as a lesser person and I don’t find it hard to hold conversation with you; we’ve talked on IRC civilly more than a few times.

I find it noble that you’re sticking up for the writers, but in the real world that support isn’t always there. People’s works get criticized and parodied all the time. By putting your work out there, you put your work in a position to be scrutinized. I think it says a lot about someone’s character, when they can realize and take a joke or parody for what it is.

Its out there to be critized. Its not out there to be dabated. There is a diffrents.

Issue is over no use debating it anymore

tzedek

Original Member
_Kitana_ said:
Its out there to be critized. Its not out there to be dabated. There is a diffrents.

how is it over? You post a completly retarded essay that was poorly thrown together and then hide behind the fact it is in wb so that nobody can prove you wrong and now you say "issue is over".
squint.gif

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tzedek said:
how is it over? You post a completly retarded essay that was poorly thrown together and then hide behind the fact it is in wb so that nobody can prove you wrong and now you say "issue is over".
squint.gif

sorry

it is.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Its DIFFERENCE....not DIFFRENTS
There is a diffrents.

thats not even english....how did you get to be mod of the WRITER'S BLOCK again? You can go back to TWB where pussies hide behind unwritten rules to avoid being disputed....ok sweetie? ;)

Jung

???
Premium
_Kitana_ said:

I wasn't attempting to "dabate" anything, I was only parodying it. Like I said; had I wished to "dabate" it, I would've posted it in the issues forum.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I miss Kit, before she went all crazy and stuff. Why do people here do that? Seriously, like mods just go crazy and leave and then we never hear of them again and they are just like, upsappeared and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.