WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

unholy fucker!!!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
ok so i've had some problems recently.. broken hard drive, broken camera, son having two scraped knees and two raw feet... this tops it all for holy fuck...

about a week ago the landlord sent us a letter saying our blinds in our windows were broke up and to keep the beauty of the neighborhood, we had to have them fixed... so I put in a work order with maintenance.. two days ago the maintenance dude comes and replaces all the broken up blinds including the ones in my sons room... the window in my sons room is of an odd size and he had to cut the blinds to size.. using a hacksaw for the top of the blinds... didnt think anything of it and went about my business.

After the fact i was rather displeased that the guy left multiple packs of screws and brackets laying about... but just tossed them.. this evening while putting my son to bed I notice something shiny next to his lamp.. It's a razorblade... a super sharp new condition razor blade.. that mother fucker cut the blind slats with the razorblade cause the hacksaw was too coarse, then left the blade in a 4 year olds room.... After all other things, This will not go unpunished... I will be inducing pain... FUCK THEM!!!

Darklight said:
this evening while putting my son to bed I notice something shiny next to his lamp.. It's a razorblade... a super sharp new condition razor blade.. that mother fucker cut the blind slats with the razorblade cause the hacksaw was too coarse, then left the blade in a 4 year olds room.... After all other things, This will not go unpunished... I will be inducing pain... FUCK THEM!!!
What a dumb fucker! Gah....I don't know what else to say. That's really fucking stupid. Rip his testicles off so he can not further contaminate the gene pool....

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Damn, that's completely and utter stupidity.
But I guess they see it as the job "done"
Glad your son was ok though, and you spotted it before there was any harm. :thumbsup: The award of best dad goes to you!

magnolia

Postaholic
Ok, that is so not professional. My grandfather and my uncle were in the blind business for many years and they still do it on occasion and I can say they never ever leave anything behind because a good clean up is just one of the signs of a good professional. What a fucking idiot.

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
yeah well it was also the apt maintenace... they dont need to be professional.. they got ya contracted for a year... but anyway I went to the office today and got a formal apology...

tanks for good dad award...

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
My heart sunk when I read that. I'm really glad your son is alright. You deserve more than a formal apology. That is un-fucking-acceptable.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Darklight said:
ok so i've had some problems recently.. broken hard drive, broken camera, son having two scraped knees and two raw feet... this tops it all for holy fuck...

about a week ago the landlord sent us a letter saying our blinds in our windows were broke up and to keep the beauty of the neighborhood, we had to have them fixed... so I put in a work order with maintenance.. two days ago the maintenance dude comes and replaces all the broken up blinds including the ones in my sons room... the window in my sons room is of an odd size and he had to cut the blinds to size.. using a hacksaw for the top of the blinds... didnt think anything of it and went about my business.

After the fact i was rather displeased that the guy left multiple packs of screws and brackets laying about... but just tossed them.. this evening while putting my son to bed I notice something shiny next to his lamp.. It's a razorblade... a super sharp new condition razor blade.. that mother fucker cut the blind slats with the razorblade cause the hacksaw was too coarse, then left the blade in a 4 year olds room.... After all other things, This will not go unpunished... I will be inducing pain... FUCK THEM!!!

Write a letter of complaint to the biz burea, neighborhood coalition and landlord. Then beat his fucking ass.