WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Uninterruptible Power Supplies Rock

Descent

Hella Constipated
My CyberPower 650VA just saved me from losing my work on the Interwebnetsbackalley.

LIPA can lick my sack. The Long Island Power Authority must be second to "The Governator's" state in terms of shittiness.

Diesel

Clitpickle
I had a Cyberpower 2000VA that up and crapped out on me about 6 months ago. Ends up the batter finally kicked the bucket. And Cyberpower being the great company they are decided to stop offering replacement batteries on that model.

Got an APC RS 1500VA, and loving it. Gives me less power fluctuation than the Cyberpower, and the software actually works instead of locking up my machine (Cyberpower's software is pure shit). Even tells me how much juice my system is drawing in real-time.

Descent

Hella Constipated
I've never had an issue with mine. It was $30 recertified (Constumer opened/repackaged) off Tiger.

Not a bad deal.