WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Unofficial WTF.com New York Meet

Descent

Hella Constipated
If this happened, would you attend?

Me and Max are on LI, and Jason is close, too. If I'm not mistaken, I think GurlGoneWild lives here too, as well as numerous other members.

I know there are plenty of forums on the web that do this. Why don't we? It would increase bonds and strengthen the forum.

gummi_

Tenderony
Im in Australia ... but i spose if it happens i might swim over with floaties :)

bnccoder

Postaholic
I think it would be a great idea. If at all possible I would come. Where would it be in NY though? Where would the $$ come from for it? What would we do there?

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
Hmmm... thinks about it.... how can i be assured my saftey is gaurenteed from you wierdos. I don't if some of you aren't some whacko knife weilding dudes just waiting to get us all together at one convenient NY meeting place. Ah fuck it, I'll come.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
This may very well be the dumbest thing ever conceived by man or beast. :thumbsdn:

bnccoder

Postaholic
tbsrk said:
Hmmm... thinks about it.... how can i be assured my saftey is gaurenteed from you wierdos. I don't if some of you aren't some whacko knife weilding dudes just waiting to get us all together at one convenient NY meeting place. Ah fuck it, I'll come.
Do I know you from somewhere and you're just not telling me?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
gummi_ said:
Im in Australia ... but i spose if it happens i might swim over with floaties :)
fuck yeah...me 2 im in perth

secondly. you realise that practucally everyone you suggested is over legal age? you you would be sitting there with you lemonade whilst they had their jack daniels?

little arquard dont you think?

That would be kind of ominous and akward, to tell you the truth. If I met one of you guys in real life I don't think I'd ever feel comfortable talking to them again.

I live in Rhode Island...not too far from NYC...I'd be in.

fuck yeah...me 2 im in perth
Out Sydney this way :thumbsup: I'd come, illegal immigrant, fresh off the boat style :D Unless i could come up with the money to legally get there...

Jung

???
Premium
brainwashmonkey said:
This may very well be the dumbest thing ever conceived by man or beast. :thumbsdn:
I support the idea of forum meets, or "cons." In fact, I've been to a few for another site I frequent. I, however, don't support a Descent-organized forum meet. Not that it matters though; I live too far from NY to even attend.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Why am I not surprised that Descent made this thread?

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
all the aussies can come with me... we'd make a tour of it... we'd just need some locals to take us in and show us the sights (read: bars, clubs, pubs etc)

shep

Local alcoholic
tbsrk said:
Don't worry man ,I can't attend.Im still on house arrest :thumbsdn: :D

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
shep said:

I could attend, but Im not going too. Its way too far.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
hmmmmm do i wanna meet you bunch o' knuckleheads in RL?

:joy: j/k

jason's coming here the 11th but i won't be available till midterms are over....sowry. :(

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
hehehe....

we could attend one bar for Chit chat, one bar for the issues, another for life sucks.... and designate one for B&T!!!

it'd be like a pub crawl!!!

tzedek

Original Member
Icarus said:
Why am I not surprised that Descent made this thread?
Actually it is a joint-idea that him and I talked about a bit. PLus i wanna meet GGW :naughty:

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
shep said:
Ha, whew. That's a load of my back. (er... no pun intended...)