WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Unusual Hobbies

Enjoy crocodile wrestling or knitting or phonebox squash? Share your experiences! Just kidding, I'm just curious how you all passed the long and boring summer holidays.

Nice to meet you, and welcome to the site. But advertising one's site is not permitted in posts, as it constitutes spam. You are however more than welcome to put the link in your signature and/or profile. Looks like a great site though. Think I'll browse around it a bit if you don't mind.

~Max

Descent

Hella Constipated
Uh...*Blank Stare...*

Did he say poop?

Heh heh, yeah. Huh huh. Heh heh.

I do absolutely nothing. The only things I've totally followed through with this summer are hanging out with friends, eating a chick out and finding my Dreamcast discs. Yep, my buddy had 'em all along. I beat Sonic Adventure 2 yesterday and the political message scared me shitless now that I'm going on 17 :ut-oh:. Kiddie game my ass, that game should be played by every grown adult in America.

jamesp

In Memory...
Descent said:
Uh...*Blank Stare...*

Did he say poop?

Heh heh, yeah. Huh huh. Heh heh.

I do absolutely nothing. The only things I've totally followed through with this summer are hanging out with friends, eating a chick out and finding my Dreamcast discs. Yep, my buddy had 'em all along. I beat Sonic Adventure 2 yesterday and the political message scared me shitless now that I'm going on 17 :ut-oh:. Kiddie game my ass, that game should be played by every grown adult in America.
Don't lie stager, you know you've never ever touched a girl in any remotely sexual way.

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
:speechless: I didn't do anything at all....the computer controls me. The Interwebs are in control.....ehhh actually i went to Mrytle Beach, which sucked...i dont like the beach cause its hot and it sucks cause like there are 234512345132 people everywhere and i hate people ;x

Descent

Hella Constipated
jamesp said:
Don't lie stager, you know you've never ever touched a girl in any remotely sexual way.
Why would I lie to someone on the net? I can do that in real life.

Besides, I have nothing to hide as far as I am concerned.

Nunzio said:
I didn't do anything at all....the computer controls me. The Interwebs are in control.....ehhh actually i went to Mrytle Beach, which sucked...i dont like the beach cause its hot and it sucks cause like there are 234512345132 people everywhere and i hate people ;x
If you were to see a picture of my back after that one time, you'd be scared shitless.

Descent, the walking human blister.

Nunzii

®åvïñg §hëêþðhò£íç
I dont think i'd wanna see a picture of you so i'll pass :p

training and sleeping going to the nasty beaches of ottawa with friends. so freaking boring this summer... sigh

I used to collect Starwars toys and I still have'em all mint in box. Someday during my mid-life crisis I'll sell them all and by another sportscar.

Descent

Hella Constipated
sideshow_bob said:
I used to collect Starwars toys and I still have'em all mint in box. Someday during my mid-life crisis I'll sell them all and by another sportscar.
SCHTARWARZ! *PUSHES GLASSES UP*

jamesp said:
maybe true, but i know that i've touched you in many different ways :happysad:. james is the only hobby that i have :p

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
i used to see how many pens I could rob off of people in a single day... I got 11 once... my wife is like a fucking metal detector when it comes to finding change while walking around... she goes out for a walk and comes back with a buck in pennies and nickles...

Misoxeny

I am the best around.
I visited beautiful Captiva Island in the Gulf for a week, in a private beach house not a shitty resort, purchased a new, less sucky vehicle, and drove it some, worked, tried to ebay a big film projector, and read some books and crap.

And now I'm back in school.

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
I experimented with things that catch fire, I found out most of the crisps I eat are actually flammable so that kinda freaked me out, I got damn good sleep as well 3am until like 5pm lol so you can see I have no life :p then I once owned my dad cause he opened my door at the same time I was gonna close it so he got a nice bump on the head. kik

i read :( boring i know. besides that, ummmmmmmmmm no, no wierd hobby. wait does masterbating count? if so then i'm in.

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Oh well yeah if that counts then count me in on that one as well lol, I read as well Nymph I read about how to manage my anger, didn't work for shit lol or else I wouldn't still be on this forum :rofl:

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
Hellbreather said:
I experimented with things that catch fire, I found out most of the crisps I eat are actually flammable so that kinda freaked me out, I got damn good sleep as well 3am until like 5pm lol so you can see I have no life :p then I once owned my dad cause he opened my door at the same time I was gonna close it so he got a nice bump on the head. kik
throw some sugar on a stove burner set to high... POOF!

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
No make your own home-made smoke bombs

Here comes a guide...
Materials:
  • About 500 matches (Safety!!!) (Use non-safety and you'll waste them trust me)
  • A kinfe or something to just get the match heads
  • An igniter (String coated in petrol, plastic wire etc.)
  • Deodorant of some form or petrol

1). Scrape all the match heads of the matches (takes a long time but worth it)
2). Put all the match heads into the kitchen foil
3). Roll up the kitchen foil so the match heads are tightly packed
4). Spray or pour the deodorant/petrol inside the foil to cover the match heads
5). Place the igniter inside the bomb, but make sure it is also sticking out
6). Take it to safe place spray the igniter and light it.
7). Stand well back, give it 10-30 seconds and FWHOOM!!! smoke ahoy!

And there you have it, if you wish to throw the smoke bomb you will need to coat the igniter in petrol or something that will not go out if the wind blows it.

Nymphchick said:
i read :( boring i know. besides that, ummmmmmmmmm no, no wierd hobby. wait does masterbating count? if so then i'm in.
Not unless there's video footage of you doing it with oddly shaped kitchen utensils..... ;)