WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Unwelcoming Encounters.

I got this idea from this thread.
How many of you have been having a simple normal day or night, alone or with friends, when you have been confronted by an individual/group and either been given a mouthful for whatever reason, demanded for your possessions, or hit? Tell your stories...

I had a freaky experience 2 years ago. Me and two mates were skating in the corner of a carpark at 11:30pm behind franklins (our equivalent to wal-mart?) when from the top of the carpark a group of 10 - 15 asians slowly walked towards us in a sort of horse shoe, boxing us in. The corner of this carpark under the brightest lights, and we were cornered due to a brick wall and a large fence with newly installed barbed wire at the top. Well like i said this was at the beginning of 2 years ago so i would have been 13/14 or so? So once i realised what was happening and there was no way out, in came that fear shot of adrenaline and the light headed feeling. They surrounded us and told us to empty our pockets (one had a machete or some shit). Lucky for me i had nothing but a pack of chewy, but i thought i had my phone on me and was hiding it. Anyways these kids musta been no older than 16 or so and one of em looked like he wasnt even out of primary school yet. When one of them noticed my mate had a phone they took it, looked at it and then started to leave. My mate asked if he could at least keep the sim card and they actually gave it to him. As they got to the exit of the carpark all of them started running. More than running, they were pissbolting like you wouldnt believe. We got back to my place and called my brother, who grabbed a baseball bat and a bunch of other shit and went looking. A few weeks later my mate had his phone back so all was good.

Looking back on that i still find that a cowardly act, but i only hope for us 3 to be confronted in the same situation in the present day. Me and my two mates, with our skateboards. I can guarantee they would run again. Not all of them though. Some won't run. They'll be laying down. And will still be there in the morning.

</ramble>

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
This was in college... a different outcome but it still makes me laugh.

I was at a party off campus and I got hungry. So being the resourceful booze hound that I am, I walked to McDonald's and walked through the drive through. I was on foot, the lobby was closed so the drive through it was.

As I was picking up my order these two guys in the car behind me got concerned. They started asking if I was OK and why I was walking through the drive through. Upon closer inspection they were Mormon Missionaries. I told them I was fine and that I walked through the drive through because I didn't have my car and the lobby was closed.

This they took as a desperate cry for help. They kept pestering me. "Come on, let us give you a lift. You don't look too well. Are you sure you're ok." I explained that I was drunk and just wanted to eat my Big Mac's in peace. This wasn't good enough. They parked, they came over and started trying to divert me into their car.

Anyone who's dealt with LDS missionaries knows they're harmless enough so I was just irritated. Until the first one grabbed my shoulder. I tried to punch him, missed and punched his friend in the forehead. THEN I hit the other one.

At this point, I'm drunk, standing in the McDonald's Parking lot with two missionaries laying on the ground. So I did the only thing a reasonable person would do. I reached into their car and stole their food and walked my happy ass back to the party where I used their fries to get drunk people to do stupid shit.

n00b head

The pron storer
That was hilarious and down with religion, up with facism etc.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Walking home from my ex's house at march break... Encountered by a blue Toyota Tercel with 2 kids in it when i passed it (it was parked so I could see in the windshield ... )

It starts following me and one of the kids get out and the car takes off ... the kid that got out is hastily trying to keep up with me (I walk fast when I'm alone) so I'm just hearing footsteps... I grab hold of my glasses case to use as a punch bar if worst came to worst... the Tercel comes back and the kid gets back in, then it comes around again, kid gets out keeps up with me and its happens like 3 times until I got home...

Now, some kid wanted to fight me the other day at school, I was all "fuck you man i'm not going to get kicked out of school over nothing"

Today my Auto-body class was in the auto mechanics room... Blue tercel on the hoist... So I'm keepin my ears open...

"Who's tercel is that" - kid from my autobody class
"Thats Tyler Mould's..." - Mechanics teacher

Same kid who wanted to kick my ass's brother!
Right now I'm planning on what to do to these kids... I could wait until the tercel is out of the mechanics shop, and get a package of bologna, or do something else... I haven't quite decided on WHAT i'm doing, but I'm doing SOMETHING :)

I've been followed god knows how many times. Stupid question, whats boloni?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
I think he meant Bologna

Which looks almost nothing like it sounds. It's basically nasty ass lunch meat.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
i can never spell bolongna when i want to :(

And if you "bologna" a car, by putting bologna actually ON the car, it dries up and the paint comes with it...

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Boycott said:
i can never spell bolongna when i want to :(

And if you "bologna" a car, by putting bologna actually ON the car, it dries up and the paint comes with it...
don't forget to superglue the wipers.....

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
You know, a fish crammed down next to the batter does wonders too.

Then again, cottage cheese poured into the defrost vents under the window is a nice surprise. A LITTLE goes a long way.

Boycott said:
Diznuts said:
don't forget to superglue the wipers.....
Swizeguy said:
and take a piss on the window on a sunny day!
Uberskippy said:
You know, a fish crammed down next to the batter does wonders too.

Then again, cottage cheese poured into the defrost vents under the window is a nice surprise. A LITTLE goes a long way.
LMFAO @ The wipers. I'm gettin some serious ideas here. Got any more?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
I gots all sorts of idears. What's your budget and how long will you have to fuck with the car?

Shrink rap is funny shit but it takes a while to actually rap a whole car.

Take Oreo cookies (or a generic knockoff) and use the cream to coat the windshield.

A baggie of baking soda in the trunk followed by an anonymous phone call to the cops can be fun.

What else did we do... well, use Nail Polish remover to "write" on the car.

Take a small blade and make a series of small cuts around the seal of the windshield. They likely won't notice till it rains.

Styrofoam peanuts. Nuff said.