WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Update on my "Situation"

I'm just as confused as i was before! :( We hung out at the weekend and she insisted on:
1) Dressing me up like a woman [which i objected to and didn't have 2 do in the end]
2) Having a picture taken with me
3) Generally being insane and goofy around me and my best friend and his g/f

What does that mean? how do i know if she likes me? We went around with each other a lot and she offered 2 pay 4 the pic but i did coz i kept it but sent it 2 her over MSN... I'm stuck... Confusing stuff or what eh? :confused:

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
Sounds like a playful type (duh). If you can get her into physical comfort with you she'll probobly want to play games and the like.

thomasca

Clitpickle
DrummerDude said:
I'm just as confused as i was before! :( We hung out at the weekend and she insisted on:
1) Dressing me up like a woman [which i objected to and didn't have 2 do in the end]

What does that mean? how do i know if she likes me? We went around with each other a lot and she offered 2 pay 4 the pic but i did coz i kept it but sent it 2 her over MSN... I'm stuck... Confusing stuff or what eh? :confused:
Nuuutcaasse. I dunno if she does or not, or has some mental problem. Or has a fetish for cross dressers, who knows.

I'd stay way from her if I were you.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
DrummerDude said:

If I were you. I'd wear the dress to get her off.
Not too many girls are willing to "Do it in the end".
Then you can post the pics on a website and make money.

Bada-Bing! Everyone's happy :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I like girls that are insane and goofy, so I would say go for it.

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
Here's what I suggest:

Do her in the butt and leave her for dead :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Tylerc said:
Here's what I suggest:

Do her in the butt and leave her for dead :thumbsup:
No wonder why your a idiot.

thomasca

Clitpickle
In responce to Max Power and Smoke-It:

You're both crass idiots, and I despise both of you.

Max Power for being of the secular pleasure kind of idiocy that's much too rampant these days, and Smoke-it for acutally _liking_ mentally unstable chicks.

Please go drink some liquid O2 while standing close to something very magnetic.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
thomasca said:
In responce to Max Power and Smoke-It:

You're both crass idiots, and I despise both of you.

Max Power for being of the secular pleasure kind of idiocy that's much too rampant these days, and Smoke-it for acutally _liking_ mentally unstable chicks.

Please go drink some liquid O2 while standing close to something very magnetic.
And it looks to me, that no one likes you thomas, so why dont you go crawl back into your hole. and btw me liking mentally unstable chicks? I bet you've never gotten a gf in your whole life you pathetic nerd, go stand in the middle of a intersection you dumb idiot.

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
My friend it is simple... if you find out she is interested, go for it...

It probably won't last long, but it will be fun. So long as you can keep up to her pace. Sure, you may get into a little trouble along the way, but it is good to play up.

Just don't get too hurt when its over, or if you do, learn from the experience.

00berdorq

Flame Bait
Dude, just ask her, that way you don't have to go through all this worrying bullshit. Get the truth, even if it hurts.

thomasca

Clitpickle
smoke-it said:
And it looks to me, that no one likes you thomas, so why dont you go crawl back into your hole. and btw me liking mentally unstable chicks? I bet you've never gotten a gf in your whole life you pathetic nerd, go stand in the middle of a intersection you dumb idiot.
Despite all your "clever insults" and "sophisticated vocabulary"; you're still an idiot, and I still hate you.

bitch fight bitch fight bitch fight

im rootin on smoke-it gogo ;)

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Magoo said:
bitch fight bitch fight bitch fight

im rootin on smoke-it gogo ;)
hahah, thanks magoo, rep for you~! and btw thomas
thats your own opinion, I still think you still need to go through puberty. Talk to me when your balls dropped okay kid?

jake

The Dude
Poor thomas.

Obviusly, Thomas has never fucked a chick in the ass. if he had, he would realize how fucking awsome that plan is! And thomas, fucking a guys ass doesnt count, because thats gay. Oh and if the ass fucking plan doesnt work, tell her this: "Ill put the dress on, if you let me fuck you in the ass" it shoudl work just fine. unless, of course, she doesnt wipe her ass, which is gross...in that case, just have her give you head or something, either way you get off. WIN WIN! :thumbsup: And if you are not into the whole fuckin chicks thing, go talk to thomas, he seems like the FAGGOT type...

breakology

Kiss my Converse
wait ... hold on ... you dressed up like a girl .... for a girl??? wtf?
Was it some desperate plea for acceptance? or just you trying to get some ass of this chick ... wtf were you thinking???

Anyway, the sure fire way to know if the girl wants to get down ... is if she play fights with you a lot. If you find yourself slap boxing with her or wrestling (even better) you are sooooo in there .... :thumbsup:

Shuggy

the .au answer to nothing
If you still haven't done anything this chick must be wondering what she has to do to make you realize she wants you...

: |