WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Update on the toilet paper scandle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Live2Die

Story of the year
hey ,

this is an update on the old post about toilet papering before it rains. Me and some friends had planned to toilet paper this stupid girl christinas house, but before we could some people already heard about it and beat us to the deed! So tonight we are going all out, balls to the walls. We have a super pack of t.p. and a can of sloppy joe mix. we are gonna pour the sloppy joe sauce on her porch then toilet paper her house. for the grand finally we are going to pour friut loops on her grass so when it rains it will die the grass multi colors. hahahah. WE ARE EVIL! :D :p :cool: :)

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Live2Die said:
hey ,

this is an update on the old post about toilet papering before it rains. Me and some friends had planned to toilet paper this stupid girl christinas house, but before we could some people already heard about it and beat us to the deed! So tonight we are going all out, balls to the walls. We have a super pack of t.p. and a can of sloppy joe mix. we are gonna pour the sloppy joe sauce on her porch then toilet paper her house. for the grand finally we are going to pour friut loops on her grass so when it rains it will die the grass multi colors. hahahah. WE ARE EVIL! :D :p :cool: :)
Could'nt you read a book? or maybe watch a game show with the folks instead?

magnolia

Postaholic
Live2Die said:
hey ,

Once is a pain in the ass for them but a good chuckle for u. Twice and what all u're talking about is just wrong. Get a life.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
yeah then we could run around an snap girl's bras..

Live2Die

Story of the year
its not twice.

if u read we never got to do it.

we are going to 2night.

why read a book, have the fun is risk of gettn caught. ;)

magnolia

Postaholic
Live2Die said:
its not twice.

if u read we never got to do it.

we are going to 2night.

why read a book, have the fun is risk of gettn caught. ;)
I know u didn't do it twice. But that poor family will have gotten hit twice in one week. U need to grow up already. TPing is so elementary.

Live2Die

Story of the year
listen up old school. im a senior in high school and i still have fun with it. plus we added and edge with the sloppy joe sauce and fruitloops. You probable just upset because you were one of the big tping targets back in high school right. its ok time heals all pain. NOT HAHAHA :sword: :gun: :bomb: :p

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
just something I remember the guys (never me..) doing in middle school..about the same time we were TPing...

magnolia

Postaholic
Live2Die said:
listen up old school. im a senior in high school and i still have fun with it. plus we added and edge with the sloppy joe sauce and fruitloops. You probable just upset because you were one of the big tping targets back in high school right. its ok time heals all pain. NOT HAHAHA :sword: :gun: :bomb: :p
K, listen here smart ass. 1) I am also a senior in High school and let me tell you that my entire class is more mature than ur little finger. 2) My house was never tp'd cuz i live about 10 miles out of town. We don't even get trick or treaters. 3) U're the dumbest fuck i've seen yet. How pathetic that a HIGH SCHOOL SR. would feel the need to stoop to the level of a 12 yr old. :(

swizeguy

How dare you!?
magnolia said:
K, listen here smart ass. 1) I am also a senior in High school and let me tell you that my entire class is more mature than ur little finger. 2) My house was never tp'd cuz i live about 10 miles out of town. We don't even get trick or treaters. 3) U're the dumbest fuck i've seen yet. How pathetic that a HIGH SCHOOL SR. would feel the need to stoop to the level of a 12 yr old. :(
AGREED :thumbsup:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
its fuckin Friday night.. as a HS senior I was out lookin for the party or trying to get laid... and usually both.. not out with my ass clown buddies thinkin bout what cool things we could do with fruitloops and sloppy joes...

sad fact.. yes I am old married and have a kid... thus I sit here at home on a Friday night..

Live2Die

Story of the year
why are you using numbers now?
i thought this was about tping not 1st grade math.
But hey i guess ur still stuck on the elementry school thing right.
here let me do this so u understand. ill make it real easy ok. so i dont hurt ur poor little head from trying to think to hard.

1.) ur gay
2.) why are u so intrested about the age level appropriate for tping a house? its not like i was inviteing you to join us, so shut the fuck up.
3.) i bet ur a true hypocrite and ur mad because we stole ur idea for a senior prank. how lame. our senior prank will make the news.
4.) ur gay
5.) take ur lame ass posts somewhere else :p :mfinger: :p

Live2Die

Story of the year
dan,

i liked ur post, it mad me laugh, but seriously its been raining all night and our football team sux so we didnt go to watch, and we lost like always no one threw a party. plus we live out in the boonies and there really isnt much to do. so why not down a six pack and go on a tp rampange like the good ole days.

magnolia

Postaholic
Live2Die said:
why are you using numbers now?
i thought this was about tping not 1st grade math.
But hey i guess ur still stuck on the elementry school thing right.
here let me do this so u understand. ill make it real easy ok. so i dont hurt ur poor little head from trying to think to hard.

1.) ur gay
2.) why are u so intrested about the age level appropriate for tping a house? its not like i was inviteing you to join us, so shut the fuck up.
3.) i bet ur a true hypocrite and ur mad because we stole ur idea for a senior prank. how lame. our senior prank will make the news.
4.) ur gay
5.) take ur lame ass posts somewhere else :p :mfinger: :p
hehe. Our sr. prank DID make the papers dumb fuck. Mwahaha. Made the papers in all the surrounding areas too. And i have so much more power on here than you do. Don't mess with Mag the Mod. K? I can ban ur ass permanantly if i feel like it. I can make it so your posts don't even appear. I can do so many things that it'll make ur head spin. So don't go there. Can u comprehend that? And the reason I'm so against this is becuase I hate little fuckers like u. U're nothing but a stooge. Go get layed. Maybe then we'll know that u've hit puberty.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
Mags.. did you invent TPing.. wow.. he gave you credit for starting it.. and he stole your idea and should be paying you royalties... and what trailer park do you live in that some shit paper on some trees would make the news...

Live2Die

Story of the year
no we havent followed through with our senior prank yet, it doesnt include tping, that was just a spontanous idea that came for tonight. Why the hell did u already do ur prank? the senior prank is for the end of the year. And u said that u were a senior this year. And if ur prank was so great what was it? :mfinger:

magnolia

Postaholic
If I told u u'd copy. I'll just tell u that they had to hold 2 school board meetings to decide what to do with us. And we do two. One at the end of the year and one when they least expect it.

Live2Die

Story of the year
and what did the school board give u as punishment

magnolia

Postaholic
they couldn't do anything becuase they couldn't figure out who actually did it. So everyone got off with a "strict warning" that if we pulled that shit again we wouldn't graduate. But they never follow through.

Status
Not open for further replies.