Update on the toilet paper scandle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Live2Die

Story of the year
well were gonna go here soon. wish us luck with our fun childish prank. but dont ever think you to old to do something young and dumb because ussually the fact that it is so young makes ya feel good. but this prank isnt to feel good its to get a cheap laugh out of dumb girl who wont remember it in ten years anyway. so until the next flamming session im sign off. by the way im a girl not a dude. :D :mfinger: :p :gun:

magnolia

Postaholic
w/e. to me everyone is a dude. It means nothing to me gender wise. And I think u're horrible. And trust me, she will remember it and she will hate you for it. But not like u give a fuck anyway u heartless bitch.

Live2Die

Story of the year
i just read that, and there is only one problem with your theory. She will rember and she will hate me.---> not true, she will not have the slightest clue it was me or any of the other people. :D :D :D

Live2Die

Story of the year
no one know but the people involed, even u factor that they tell a few friends, no one in our town likes the dumb bitch and we get off scott free. :eek:

blah

Tenderony
TPing is so American. I never understood that stuff... Looks nice in a Pumpkins video but that's about it...
How old is a HighSchool senior anyway ? It does sound like something for 12-15 year olds...atleast, for 12-15year olds when I was 12-15...hehe...kids these days are so mature...sometimes...

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Live2Die said:
hey ,

this is an update on the old post about toilet papering before it rains. Me and some friends had planned to toilet paper this stupid girl christinas house, but before we could some people already heard about it and beat us to the deed! So tonight we are going all out, balls to the walls. We have a super pack of t.p. and a can of sloppy joe mix. we are gonna pour the sloppy joe sauce on her porch then toilet paper her house. for the grand finally we are going to pour friut loops on her grass so when it rains it will die the grass multi colors. hahahah. WE ARE EVIL! :D :p :cool: :)
take some pictures and post them up here..id like to see it

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Ahh...the good ol' days. High School,black and white TV's,8 tracks...Elvis. The 'Cave Man Bush' in the thunderware.Broken still learning how to shit his pants. Hey Max,those old mammories coming screamin' back to ya yet?
...Im bored. Fuck it!

*gehtfuct goes to geht some shit paper*

Status
Not open for further replies.