WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

UPS Black Hole, Terrorist plot.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I got a neato 'We've shippped your package' e-mail yesterday. It's nothing special. It had the tracking number, and links to track the package. Great. So I click the link, and it tells me that while the tracking number has been issued, it hasn't been picked up yet. Again, no big deal. I just got done checking it, and the location has been updated to a Hodgkins, IN, US. The bad thing is, this place doesn't exist. Yahoo maps, Google maps, and Mapquest, all have no idea where or what Hodgkins Indiana is. I think terrorists may be to blame. More info to follow.

REPEAL THE PATRIOT ACT!

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
data is only as good as the input.. if you give an infinite number of monkeys (not you, other ones) an infinite number of jobs at mapquest eventually you will get a statue of liberty in memphis.. ;)

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
:mad: don't lie void! me and my fellow monkeys know the statue of liberty is in alaska! :mfinger:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
BrIONwoshMunky said:
I got a neato 'We've shippped your package' e-mail yesterday. It's nothing special. It had the tracking number, and links to track the package. Great. So I click the link, and it tells me that while the tracking number has been issued, it hasn't been picked up yet. Again, no big deal. I just got done checking it, and the location has been updated to a Hodgkins, IN, US. The bad thing is, this place doesn't exist. Yahoo maps, Google maps, and Mapquest, all have no idea where or what Hodgkins Indiana is. I think terrorists may be to blame. More info to follow.

REPEAL THE PATRIOT ACT!
Listen, I'm not at liberty to discuss your package or the disapearance of Hodgkins IL. But it has nothing to do with terrorists. Unless you count llamas...

Oops said too much. I'm sorry BWM, I'm going to need your address and driving directions now.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Are you psycic, the stupid package has left Hodgkins IN, and has now been moved to Hodgkins IL. That's from Indiana, to Illinois.... Why? I haven't a clue. Where is Hodgkins Indiana? I haven't a clue.

If my package arrives with llamas in it, I'll be quite angry. All I want is my computer case to get here.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
BrIONwoshMunky said:
If my package arrives with llamas in it, I'll be quite angry. All I want is my computer case to get here.
DAMNIT! Change of plans guys. No llamas. Fine, llama poo is ok.

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Oooo It's in Indianapolis now. So the package went from Ohio, to Indiana, to Illinois, to Indiana...

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Oooo It's in Indianapolis now. So the package went from Ohio, to Indiana, to Illinois, to Indiana...
like a ouija board they are trying to spell a word..

O - I - I - I ..

hmm, sounds cajun..

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Oh, I'm sorry. It originated in Michigan. So, it went from Michigan, to Ohio, to Indiana, to Illinois, to Indiana.

M O I I I

Or MiOhInIlIn

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Oh, I'm sorry. It originated in Michigan. So, it went from Michigan, to Ohio, to Indiana, to Illinois, to Indiana.

M O I I I

Or MiOhInIlIn
could be an acronym in there.. or maybe a hand at scrabble?

BrIONwoshMunky

Staff
Dunno, but my computer case arrived today. It hasn't blown up yet. And there weren't any illegally exported llamas in it. Maybe it wasn't a conspiracy. Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Nah.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
Sssssh BWM! QUIET!!!
not only does your case have ears, it reports back everything you think too.

see...?
BWM (@ looking in the mirror): "mama's pretty red dress looks better on me."

BWM (talking to himself): "sure does sex kitten, mmm hmmm."

:cheeky: