WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Ur All Fucked

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Ur All Fucked Im Here And Ive Come To Do Some Damage So I Would Stay Out Of My Way I Am Not Here 2 Make Friends But If I Think Ur Kool Ill Say That But Dont Piss Me Off Or You Will Be Owned

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
stupid aussie you wont own anyone

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
now are you going to be fucking everyone on the site? Cause I mean I think some of the guys might have a bit of a problem with that, not to mention most of the chicks on this site would kick your ass, including me.

but hey fuck you and welcome

YUCK FOU!!!

_Kitana_ said:
now are you going to be fucking everyone on the site? Cause I mean I think some of the guys might have a bit of a problem with that, not to mention most of the chicks on this site would kick your ass, including me.

that was the stupidest comeback i have ever heard by both of you! and by the way im from boston so fuk u u stupid yank but still yer wat :) ever

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
Ur All Fucked Im Here And Ive Come To Do Some Damage So I Would Stay Out Of My Way I Am Not Here 2 Make Friends But If I Think Ur Kool Ill Say That But Dont Piss Me Off Or You Will Be Owned
The only damage you are capable of is to yourself, and your families name. Please put in the work before you go patting yourself on the back.
Owned... LOL.. you're a joke.

YUCK FOU!!!

Broken said:
The only damage you are capable of is to yourself, and your families name. Please put in the work before you go patting yourself on the back.
Owned... LOL.. you're a joke.
will do but can you please GIVE IT A REST

_Kitana_ said:

:rolleyes:

Bigfoot

Clitpickle
Yuck Fou, You are a waste of sperm your mother should have had you aborted. Go fuck a sheep or some animal.