WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

"Ur mom" jokes. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Holy shit! The your mom jokes are so fucking retarted! Just today a classmate walked up to me, so I said hello. . . Then, he said " YOUR MOM!" And I was like WTF!

Easty

Click click boom
yeah, i think they're funny. my mom's a cop though, so i know she can pwn them. :thumbsup:

fucktards.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Yo momma so fat....... we're inside her right now.

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
mmm...cheese said:
Holy shit! The your mom jokes are so fucking retarted! Just today a classmate walked up to me, so I said hello. . . Then, he said " YOUR MOM!" And I was like WTF!
So you pwned him?? right!
JLXC said:
Yo momma so fat....... we're inside her right now.
Thats just fuckin sad right there!

mmm...cheese said:
YOUR MOM!!

jamesp

In Memory...
your mother is so fat that we'd have to board a train, two buses, and a biplane to get on her good side.....

roff...les

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Yo momma jokes are soooooo last millenium.

Woodreaux said:
Yo momma jokes are soooooo last millenium.
Meh, they weren't even funny back then.

lol, i get it! roffles

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
jamesp said:
your mother is so fat that we'd have to board a train, two buses, and a biplane to get on her good side.....

roff...les
My eyes burn!! Make it go away!!!

your mama is so fat her car is made out of spandex, just so she can get in it..........yup they soooo suck, but then again, i hear she does too;)

jamesp

In Memory...
Nymphchick said:
your mama is so fat her car is made out of spandex, just so she can get in it..........yup they soooo suck, but then again, i hear she does too;)
not nearly as good as you babe. ;)

TwisT said:
My eyes burn!! Make it go away!!!
Pardon me whilst i go check with Aliensoup to figure out what the fuck you are talking about.....

yes i am the best at all i do, well except grammer, so almost all i do. well we all can't be perfect, but i try.
oh and yo mama so ugly that they have to tie a steak around her neck to get the dog to play with her (classic cheese)

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Nymphchick said:
Oh yeah... Well you're so ugly your momma had to breast feed you with a sling shot.

I know they suck but damnit, that one always makes me laugh. Then again... I do ride the short bus.

the very thought of my mom breast feeding me really grosses me out. so REPPED for making my skin crawl.
a funny red neck joke- you might be a red neck if you have to climb the water tower with a bucket of paint to defend your sisters honor.....................

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
Your mom is so fat...shes got other little fat women orbiting around her.

Your mom is a hoodrat....and p99 is trying to fuck her.

n00b head

The pron storer
Your mother is so fat she wears two wrist watches, one for each timezone

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Damnit, now they're all coming back to me.

Your momma so fat, when she wears a Malcom X T-shirt helecopters try to land on her.

Your momma so dumb she brought a bag of shit to a craps game.

I'm going to repress the rest of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.