WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

ur_gay_k

Status
Not open for further replies.

pimpyobitch

Banned - What an Asshat!
I dont have much to say. Only thing is your a complete dumbass. Have you passed the first grade geez.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Just remember this, look at his name.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
tell him to get fucked and move on unless he really says something bad do something ( like pm me or somethin ill sort him out)

FREAK ON A LEASH FOR HIRE just pm me at wtf.com an ill deal with that jackass

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Agreed. Loser. Complete, sitting in the alley, shaking a cup of change, waiting on the soup line, no chance of success; Loser.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Yeah. In my school this is what we call a JAP. It stands for Jewish American Prince/Princess, except it does not carry the Jewish connotation, because there are spoiled bastards of all races and religions in my school. These guys are just spoiled kids who have NEVER had to do anything on their own, and are now drowning in their own luxury and stupidity. They usually grow up to live off their parents money. They won't really have a good life after they get out of school.

I have nothing against Jews, by the way. I live in a mostly Jewish community, and some of my friends are Jewish (Although more are Satanists and Atheists).

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
The only problem that i have with this thread is that pimpy gave this kid the time of day to talk about him. This little fucker isn't worth talking about, but oh well, on the flip side, it does give us the chance to talk about him, so it evens itself out. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
who the fucka re you guys talking about?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Don't know exactly what they were talking about, but I was talking about this kid doesn't deserve any fucking recognition of any sort. He is a gay little fucker, as it says in his name.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
uh, is ur gay k a person? or the title? Im kind of lost here.....

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
dustinzgirl said:
uh, is ur gay k a person? or the title? Im kind of lost here.....
he is a person and i do also think it is kyle_is_gay so we should exterminate before he influenced anyone else

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
No, he is not a person, he is just a head sucking one's cock all day long.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH
That guy! What a tarded person. Oh, well, mabye he will post something intelligent, i mean, you can be a dumb ass all the time......or can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.