WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Urban legends

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
All that crap is fake. Don't fill your head with this silly nonsense.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
that just bull shit... is just really easy to add something like that to any soundwave... all you need is a audio editting program such as Cool Edit or Pro tools to add that and into the wave... plus i wouldnt trust anything coming from a website which title is:

<title>Funny Pics, Hot Chicks, and Cool Flicks</title>

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ChilianFuckFace said:
that just bull shit... is just really easy to add something like that to any soundwave... all you need is a audio editting program such as Cool Edit or Pro tools to add that and into the wave... plus i wouldnt trust anything coming from a website which title is:
They didn't have cooledit back then. It was all analog.
But it's still a bullshit UL

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
They didn't have cooledit back then. It was all analog.
But it's still a bullshit UL
I never heard the original song... didnt know if it was added afterwards... analog editing is a pain in the ass... :( Reel to reel machines suck!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Thanks everyone I was having trouble deciphering for myself.

Not.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
the song rollercoaster of love is a good song...but get it ROLLERCOASTER! people scream when they go down rollercoasters that honey part i didnt bother re reading because i didnt get it its BULL SHIT

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Dogbert said:
All that crap is fake. Don't fill your head with this silly nonsense.

not really the disney stuff is pretty true...

i seen that somewhere else and also real story behind it

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
is there because that seemed like the most true one out of them all