WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Urgh Fuck

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Well it's my boyfriends birthday today, and i dont even get to be able to see him :( fuck it.. and im fucking bored! grrr!!!! lol

Yeah okay i'll shut the fuck up sorry :sword:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
'cos at the moment, i live in spain 'cos of my dad's work and he's in the uk... so i cant see him, i would of gone over but... i would of had no where to stay.. and as fun as it sounds to go on two flights in one day no...
lol
and also .... i dont get to see him this christmas either or new year blah!! ggrrrrr :( :(
oh well ill just have to keep ringing him lol on monday it's our 10month anniversary

Awwww you poor thing well I hope you get to see him soon (though obviously it won't be soon enough)!

How come your Dad works in Spain- where you originally from?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
U.K ... and hes a documentary filmaker... woo :rolleyes:

Sounds cool but I bet it pisses you off no end- you always moving about then?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yep i've moved like...
*thinks*....*counts with fingers*....13times? :confused: haha..
And about my boyfriend yeah hopefully i will see him for 6 days!!! in feb which is my birthday..and then 2 days after our annivesary of 1 year ;) :) should be good! :cool:

A-shardof-life

Banned - What an Asshat!
uhhhhhh

Sorry, I have to break up this one on one conversation. :p. AND SUCK IT UP! God whoopdee friggen do. So what if you can't see him for once. call him, e-mail him, talk to him here :p. God girls whine to much....

A-shardof-life said:
Sorry, I have to break up this one on one conversation. :p. AND SUCK IT UP! God whoopdee friggen do. So what if you can't see him for once. call him, e-mail him, talk to him here :p. God girls whine to much....
And yet experience has taught me that it is men who bitch the most... :rolleyes: