Urgh Fuck

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Well it's my boyfriends birthday today, and i dont even get to be able to see him :( fuck it.. and im fucking bored! grrr!!!! lol

Yeah okay i'll shut the fuck up sorry :sword:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
'cos at the moment, i live in spain 'cos of my dad's work and he's in the uk... so i cant see him, i would of gone over but... i would of had no where to stay.. and as fun as it sounds to go on two flights in one day no...
lol
and also .... i dont get to see him this christmas either or new year blah!! ggrrrrr :( :(
oh well ill just have to keep ringing him lol on monday it's our 10month anniversary

ThePennyDrops

Clitpickle
Awwww you poor thing well I hope you get to see him soon (though obviously it won't be soon enough)!

How come your Dad works in Spain- where you originally from?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Yep i've moved like...
*thinks*....*counts with fingers*....13times? :confused: haha..
And about my boyfriend yeah hopefully i will see him for 6 days!!! in feb which is my birthday..and then 2 days after our annivesary of 1 year ;) :) should be good! :cool:

A-shardof-life

Banned - What an Asshat!
uhhhhhh

Sorry, I have to break up this one on one conversation. :p. AND SUCK IT UP! God whoopdee friggen do. So what if you can't see him for once. call him, e-mail him, talk to him here :p. God girls whine to much....

ThePennyDrops

Clitpickle
A-shardof-life said:
Sorry, I have to break up this one on one conversation. :p. AND SUCK IT UP! God whoopdee friggen do. So what if you can't see him for once. call him, e-mail him, talk to him here :p. God girls whine to much....

And yet experience has taught me that it is men who bitch the most... :rolleyes: