WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Urine Sample

my grandmother who is tasteless (meaning that she cannot taste) managed to drink a urine sample, thinking it was lemonade.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Well. A bit cloudy and dark? Just run it through again.

Holy shitballs.......I don't know what urine tastes like but I would think one would be able to tell the difference. Eeeeuuuuwwwww!

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
How the hell did she get urine? Or where you just playin a dirty old prank?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
"Some people wonder why I drink my own urine. I tell them because it's sterile and it tastes GOOD."

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I thought we were going to exchange tips for passing drug tests :happysad:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I don't.

I just know how to pass drug tests :)

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Maybe the half-assed ones for getting jobs, but believe me, there's no way to sneak around a military piss test. Those guys are really thorough.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Every time my friend bakes he drinks an entire Arizona Iced Tea can, and his probation officer always brings up a negative. Also, drinking a crapload of cranberry juice will flush your system.

There are other ways too.

Lost86

i give up!11 /wrists
I've been staying clean for about 2 months now. And that sucks. Especially since my new job isn't going to give me a drug test, but they WILL take $24 out of my first check for it. :rolleyes:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
meh_it_all said:
Damn! I miss Arizona Ice Tea.
I havent had it in some time, now...

I want the ratios of sugar and such that they use so I can make a similar blend with my Tea Maker...I used to be an Arizona Tea addict drinkin that stuff by the gallons.

Trial and error for now, I guess. I'm just too poor to keep buying the stuff on my own. It's about as expensive as soda, and I'm a poor college kid.

i don't know about cranberry juice, but a friend of mine whos a pot head claims the a couple drops of visene(sp?) helps with the ol pee test. he says visene is a stoners best friend and they always carry it. so theres a second hand tip, maybe use a few drops.

bnccoder

Postaholic
Trip and spill it on their shoes. After that, tell them that that was all you had and you normally only go once a day.