WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Urine stick

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
I made a bet with a friend that I could put a piece of gum into a hole with my urine. (we were in the woods and the bet was $5) Boy did I prove him wrong, with the power of my urine, I forced the gum wad along. And I even filled the hole!

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Magic Hobo said:
There will come a day when you and your friend urinate on one anothers penis. At this rate at least.
Dude. . . we're not a gay couple. . . :thumbsdn: with gays!

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
mmm...cheese said:
I made a bet with a friend that I could not put a piece of gum into a hole with my urine. (we were in the woods and the bet was $5) Boy did I prove him wrong, with the power of my urine, I forced the gum wad along. And I even filled the hole!
Your talented....

How big was the hole?

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
And you filled the whole thing up??

Damn, You have a huge ass blater

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
mmm...cheese said:
I made a bet with a friend that I could put a piece of gum into a hole with my urine. (we were in the woods and the bet was $5) Boy did I prove him wrong, with the power of my urine, I forced the gum wad along. And I even filled the hole!
What were you doing in the woods with a friend, and your dick out? :confused:

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
What were you doing in the woods with a friend, and your dick out? :confused:
He was about 50 ft away. . . I had him take a whiff of the urine filled hole and he agreed that I pissed it in. (he came after I was done) But of course. . . his taking a whiff cost me 2 dollars. . . Oh well, I still got 3!

bnccoder

Postaholic
Urine stick... You piss on the stick to find out if you're pregnant. According to them, I've been preg before.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Lol, pretty funny, guys being pregnent.