WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

US border patrol uniforms 'made in mexico'.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
'Made in Mexico' Uniforms Miff Border Cops

'Made in Mexico' Uniforms Cause Many U.S. Border Patrol Agents to Bristle

WASHINGTON Nov 27, 2005 — The labels inside the U.S. Border Patrol uniforms have been making many federal agents feel uneasy. It's not the fit or feel of the olive-green shirts and pants, but what their labels read: "Made in Mexico."
"It's embarrassing to be protecting the U.S.-Mexico border and be wearing a uniform made in Mexico," says T.J. Bonner, president of the National Border Patrol Council, a 6,500-member union.

LINK

:rofl:

BadEvilWrong

I'd melt the world to stop with you.
Damned embargos. To think, we could have given our Coast Guard uniforms that were made in Cuba.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
i used to have these bigass 'made in china' stickers that i put on EVERYTHING.. including the back of every hummer i could..

EDIT: plus the sticker said real small "made in china" in the corner..