WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other USA, where is the honor?

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
It wouldn't suprise me if every american sporter have been taken drugs before the olympiqs and world championships.
Whats your honest oppinion about America? Now Marion Jones ex boyfriend have said to FBI that he took drugs with her and helped her taking it, this is for me one of the biggest scandals that ever excisted in sports, she have taken so many medals as for the rest of the American team, its like 70% who they think have taken drugs to help them get better.

No honor.

crazyking158

Dont Tease The Monkey
America

DOnt know what the question has to do with sports, but to answer it love america, and im tired of hearing ppl bitch about it, its a free fucking coutnry if you dont like it, you can get your rag assed head out of it shit. (not you as in you, bt you as in the complainers. Also just off topic, i want to remorse for my poor poor dimond backs

Pachyderm

I really did.
Well, I for one understood the question. Personally I think it's absurd to bring it up now, before the next olympics. Every athelete is drug tested before something as prestigious as the world olympics, and I know that at least one of them was tested positive for some type of body enhanser. I think this should have been an issue before the start of the olympics, and I do think it's outrageous that the officials, whoever they be, American or not, let players to compete in the olympics.
I also believe this should go for any sport. For example, baseball, many records would not be broken (ie the homerun record) if it weren't for the use of illegal steroids. I think it's unfair and a disgrace to the viewers as many of them are young and very easily influenced.
Now I don't know if every player has taken illegal drugs before the games, but many do, and you're right there is no honor in that. I don't think drugs are only present on American teams though, I think there is a lot more publicity about it because, the truth is Americans want to know more about other Americans.

Pachyderm

I really did.
crazyking158 said:
DOnt know what the question has to do with sports, but to answer it love america, and im tired of hearing ppl bitch about it, its a free fucking coutnry if you dont like it, you can get your rag assed head out of it shit. (not you as in you, bt you as in the complainers. Also just off topic, i want to remorse for my poor poor dimond backs
I think you missed this one.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
WOW!
Im suprised Mr.Newb can speak of the U.S. from far off Neverland without slamming it some way.Whats even MORE shocking,is he'd not once mentioned a penis or a mans rectum..??..Good show Newb. :thumbsup:
Aaahhh...Drugs and the olympics are old hat anyhoo..."BUUURRRRP!"

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
crazyking158 said:
NO.1..Diamond Backs BLOW..cept for Randy Johnson he's the fuckin man.As old as he is throwin a No Hitter...

NO.2..All sports are drug ridden and thats a fact....But the Roids...Oh the roids!!! Completely fuct!! Yo ass should be permanently banned from any pro sports for roid use..."FREE COUNTRY" stoopid fuckin statement dude...steriods are performance inhibitors..Hello take roids and your playin on a whole nother level dip shit...

NO.3..Roids will make you a Mega Asshole and turn your dick into a bitty bitty turtle....