WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Use every swear word in one sentence.

Slacker

Postaholic
Use fuck, bitch, shit, damn, ass, and maby cunt in the same sentence and it has to be reasonable. I just did it so I know you can.;)

If there is more you like to add then feel free to do so.

I am incapable of the task of using fuck, bitch, shit, damn, ass, and maby cunt in one sentence.

:happysad:

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
You're a stupid fuck of a cunt for even coming up with this damn idea shit of a bitch ass thread.

I'm being serious too.

Slacker

Postaholic
Fucking copylifted allways posts shit like this when he is drunk because he is being an ass and damn good at being on too.:thumbsup:

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
This fucking thread is worse than the shit that comes out of that damn bitch Barbra Bush's ass and cunt.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Sally is such a fucking bitch ass of a damn cunt that I can not believe some of the shit that comes out of that slut's mouth.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
Linksy said:
Use fuck, bitch, shit, damn, ass, and maby cunt in the same sentence and it has to be reasonable. I just did it so I know you can.;)

If there is more you like to add then feel free to do so.
This bitch ass shit pile of a damn retarded thread would be much better if we would have to say George Carlin's Seven Dirty Words, (Shit, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker and Tits), instead of the gay ones that this fuck-cunt came up with.:thumbsdn:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
I almost shit and pissed my pants like a cocksucker when that motherfucker, suzie, showed us her tits and cunt.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
screw_ball said:
Barbara Streisand.
Screwy, what the fuck was that about you bitch, yes we know BS is shit, but what the damn has it got to to with this tread, you suck ass. Screwy you cunt.:p lollers

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
lady victoria said:
Screwy what the fuck was that about you bitch, yes we know BS is shit, but what the damn has it got to to with this tread, you suck ass, Screwy you cunt.:p lollers
Holy Run-on Sentence Batman!

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Use fuck, bitch, shit, damn, ass, and maby cunt in the same sentence and it has to be reasonable. I just did it so I know you can.

You wouldn't believe this fucking shit, this stupid damn cunt showed me her ass, and I liked that shit.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
fuck, bitch, shit, damn, ass, cunt, Piss, Fuck, Cunt, Cocksucker, Motherfucker and Tits)

had to drop the er and change to ing...

Hehe one sentence all the words.

Damn Motherfucker I almost shit and pissed my pants the other day when I met this fucking fine ass crosskicking little motherfucking cunt with the nicest tits

Jugular

volatile
Damn, this fucking thread is shitt--

whoa, a mosquito...im gonna smash it...yess, i smashed it on the tip of my monitor...its leaking blood and stuff, sweet. im gonna take this moment away from my post and check this out.

well, im glad i did that. well, i guess thats it.

toti

will rep for food
Use fuck, bitch, shit, damn, ass, and maby cunt in the same sentence and it has to be reasonable. I just did it so I know you can.

today a stupid fuck that smelled of shit and had a huge ass and looked like a cunt came up to me and said damn so i bitch slaped the shitrag..... i gave you over time with the shitrag lol