WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Useless superpowers

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Okay, this should be a good timewaster. Name the most useless superpower you can come up with that could actually qualify as a superpower (no fair just naming diseases). To start it off here's an example of the most useless power a friend of mine came up with:

Walking Man; the man who can walk as fast as he can run (but can run no faster than the average human).

gumercules

Ultra Mega
blends-in-with-tie-dye man - impossible to spot in the best retro hippie hangouts!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
From the old-time Justice League series, Aqua Man had a pretty useless superpower -- the ability to talk to sea-creatures.

Smiss

smissinat0r
The ability to instantly reply to all forum posts to remain top poster... ^_^

punkin

bitchy bitch
They ability to find anything on sale but be broke!

DropAcid

Banned - What an Asshat!
Skorch said:
Okay, this should be a good timewaster. Name the most useless superpower you can come up with that could actually qualify as a superpower (no fair just naming diseases). To start it off here's an example of the most useless power a friend of mine came up with:

Walking Man; the man who can walk as fast as he can run (but can run no faster than the average human).

It's fairly easy to tell your super power. Able to make a total ass of yourself. Your post is a total declaration of ignorance.

what? he's just trying to start a game...

maybe your superpower is the inability to grasp jokes

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Yeah ya got to be a wierdo if you don't find the same things funny as you dipshits do.

Smiss

smissinat0r
Man, if you don't find anything funny that I find funny, then you have fucking problem. I think everything's funny!

Broken

Yeah My Problem is that just becuase you add a so called dirty word in there doesn't make it funny. Double standards aren't funny. You want to call your customers, supers, etc idiots, but you really don't want a solution to the problem. If someone gives you a solution or states the you are possible bring this upon yourself you get pissy. You just want to point out everyone elses faults with immuntity.

Personal attacks: LOL Ahh.. sounds like you all go to the same Middle school.

It's like you Sink Yeah I am sure it's the sinks fault that you are too stupid to not clog it or call somebody to fix it. YOu have posted the pics on the internet.. Smooth.. The health dept should be notified. You are disgusting, your dogs should be taken away.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Now here's a clear example of useless superpowers -- the ability to bicker back and forth with no end in sight. Maybe we should start calling you two The Wonder Twins!

Broken

BRiT said:
Now here's a clear example of useless superpowers -- the ability to bicker back and forth with no end in sight. Maybe we should start calling you two The Wonder Twins!

Rofl: amen.. I give... you are so right.

anti-movielife

self medicated
an awesome super power:
stinkless farts
oh yes i'd eat chili every day! and oh man i'd so save on heating with all the blue angels i'd be pumpin out

HoBoZ

SuperHobo
Useless super power:
Beeing able to sneeze at the same time your eating tomato soup without making such a insane mess that it looks like the 3'th world war started at your living room^^

Broken

HoBoZ said:
Useless super power:
Beeing able to sneeze at the same time your eating tomato soup without making such a insane mess that it looks like the 3'th world war started at your living room^^
OK.. even I have to admit. That's good! After giving Skorch such a hard time.. DAmn it..

How about my superpower. The ability to piss people off even when you are just trying to be funny. That's about as worthless as it comes.

HoBoZ

SuperHobo
DropAcid said:
It's fairly easy to tell your super power. Able to make a total ass of yourself. Your post is a total declaration of ignorance.
Just to be really annoying I will say this:
Ignorance is bliss

here's one:
how about the ability to continually lose all your money but you can't turn it off

HoBoZ

SuperHobo
woah! I have a superpower? cool.. with this superpower I will, FIGHT FOR THE HOMELESS! but first get myself a better place than this box Im living in cus my superpower really SUCKS! :)

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Well, that superpower probably goes right along with this next one that a few friends of mine may have:
The chronic gambler; armed with the willingness, the gonads, and the sheer stupidity to gamble any amounts of money on anything no matter how ridiculous the odds.
(note, this power does not in any way effect the superhero's odds of actually winning).