WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Useless Unread Greeting

Ya, im new too. I want to say hello , but i dont want to draw too much attention to it. I just feel i should do an act of politeness before i get all angry and bitchy and go on rants. I also have selfworth problems.

shep

Local alcoholic
Well,2 more noob's to add to the list.Well welcome fucker's and fuck the both of you :mfinger:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
shep said:
Well,2 more noob's to add to the list.Well welcome fucker's and fuck the both of you :mfinger:
we get a hell of alot of noobs on this site

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
shep said:
Yep and there will be many more to come.
but they keep the ite going...because if it were just the regulars we would get bored of each other

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Unforgiven said:
useless... yes, this thread is very useless...

however, it is no longer unread.

as for the greeting... call it what you will :)
it has replys it not useless...well yes it is ,but all first threads are fucking useless

blah

Tenderony
I'm happy for jumping right in the deep end, all these "hello" threads seem pretty much useless... :)