WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

User status thingie...

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Is it just me or is the User status bar thingie has really really small font? its very hard to read it :(

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Firefox: View >>> Text Size >>> Increase.

IE: View >>> Text Size >>> Largest.
:thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

Fire_ze_Missles said:

IE: View >>> Text Size >>> Largest.
:thumbsup:
im using Almost On Line at work :crybaby:

Easty

Click click boom
DIZNUTS said:
Is it just me or is the User status bar thingie has really really small font? its very hard to read it :(
dont worry, im still pimpin ya :thumbsup:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Fire_ze_Missles said:
FireFox for the lazy...
[CTRL Key] + [NumberPad +] to increase font.
[CTRL Key] + [NumberPad -] to decrease font size.

Jung

???
Premium
BRiT said:
FireFox for the lazy...
CTRL + mouse wheel up or down works in Firefox as well.

Descent

Hella Constipated
BRiT said:
FireFox for the lazy...
Junglizm said:
CTRL + mouse wheel up or down works in Firefox as well.
The latter pisses me off - I frequently bump that shit because as of now my keyboard rest is broken, and my keyboard rests on my legs. It's a Jewish character set keyboard made by Newron, and it's also a tank.

Descent said:
The latter pisses me off - I frequently bump that shit because as of now my keyboard rest is broken, and my keyboard rests on my legs. It's a Jewish character set keyboard made by Newron, and it's also a tank.

I'm sorry to mention this here, in this thread but.....

Descent, why do you have the most computer problems EVER? I thought you were the hardware guru, dude?

Descent

Hella Constipated
Havok said:

Descent, why do you have the most computer problems EVER? I thought you were the hardware guru, dude?
Not the computer, the desk, mate :D! Ever heard of particle board? It lasted for one and a half years, a new record for a particle board keyboard rest!

I ended up ripping it off the desk with my bare hand because it kept tilting and shit.

Nevermind Descent. Nevermind.

Take it easy now. :thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
So you're saying that you accidentally hold down control while scrolling the mouse wheel?

DIZNUTS

HavokChylde said:

i thought he had the penis problems...