WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

=User_Name=, You post badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hedgehog4572068

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yeah, you may have more posts than I do, but at least I don't act like a 1337 idiot! Shut your trap and post something that isn't shit! LAMER!

Examples:
=User_Name= said:
Lmfao! TEH one!
=User_Name= said:
LMFAO STUPID N00b!!! fuck you and welcome to WTF!!!! L!O!L!OLL!LO
EnJOY uR stay!!

edit: omg, first in!
=User_Name= said:
that will be so uber 1337.

then <3 will have a better meening. (ir have 3 LMFAO)
=User_Name= said:
L!ol!lo!ol!ollo!lo!

commit Suicide
=User_Name= said:
L!@O!OL!LO!!LOL!OL TEH SUXXOR!
=User_Name= said:
COMEON!! PLZ MORE FLAME!

BRING IT ON!! I R HAVE MY LIGHT SAb0r!!!
=User_Name= said:
fuck you stupid n00b fag lol i pwn yo.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
please include a flame in your next message hedgehog. something like you are teh suck, or whatever

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
WizardlyFriend said:
please include a flame in your next message hedgehog. something like you are teh suck, or whatever
Well, he DID call him a Lamer....

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
You're fired! Your all fucking fired!

The B&T toilet is officially closed.

morelos

lexicon incognito
the original post would have been fucking hilarious if he had only the quotes and no text accompanying it. it would get the point across perfectly without annotation.

hedgehog4572068

Banned - What an Asshat!
I won't say TEH, because that is more 1337 shit.
But his 1337ness IS the suck. Down with 1337! 1337 is for all lamers and skiddies across the net.

Here's 1337 posts made by =user_name= translated:
=User_Name= said:
LMFAO STUPID N00b!!! fuck you and welcome to WTF!!!! L!O!L!OLL!LO
EnJOY uR stay!!

edit: omg, first in!
But he MEANT to say:
Lmfao, I am dumb! I am the suck, welcome to wtf.com! Laugh out loud.
I am stupid.

=User_Name= said:
L!@O!OL!LO!!LOL!OL TEH SUXXOR!
But he MEANT to say:
Laugh out loud, I am the suck.

:bonk:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
For the record, Hedgehog, you post badly as well.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
hedgehog4572068 said:
Maybe so, but at least I'm not a 1337 lamer.

But what you really meant to say was...

"Bravo, Chap. I'm going to need to bum a fag after the afternoon tea, chip chip cheerio. You are truly inept at the practices, mate."

Teh Ironing.

hedgehog4572068

Banned - What an Asshat!
Boycott said:
But what you really meant to say was...

"Bravo, Chap. I'm going to need to bum a fag after the afternoon tea, chip chip cheerio. You are truly inept at the practices, mate."

Teh Ironing.
Where did that come from? Boycott, shut your secondary cornhole and go back to listening to your fruity, little Simple Plan CD, you punk. Maybe you should stop dying your hair purple, and wearing your pink T-shirts long enough for people to possibly consider thinking you aren't gay. And try to think of something at least half-offending before you reply to a flame. :fuckoff:

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
hedgehog4572068 said:
Where did that come from? Boycott, shut your secondary cornhole and go back to listening to your fruity, little Simple Plan CD, you punk. Maybe you should stop dying your hair purple, and wearing your pink T-shirts long enough for people to possibly consider thinking you aren't gay. And try to think of something at least half-offending before you reply to a flame. :fuckoff:
it's funny because what you said is all probably true.

however, maybe you should stfu, you claim that he is some sort of punk idiot, but you appear to be just another of the "im not punk ranting" idiots. if i had to classify myself id probably be on neither side since both are stupid. i listen to some music htat is considered "punk". i dont listen to shitty bands like simple plan, dye my hair pink, or wear ghey looking clothes, on the other hand i don't give a shit about how other people like dress. if someone wants to dye their hair purple and weir their converses and pink shirts that's fine because they look like idiots. i don't know when it became cool to dress like a moron, but i wasn't there and i don't care who does it.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
gehtfuct said:

Fuck it. I have had it with you. I'm tired of this shit from you. Everytime I need to take a dump in the B&T toilet you shut it down. Well now what the fuck am I supposed to do?

I see, the allfuckingmighty commander dingleberry has decided that we're just not good enough to post in HIS forum.

Here's a clue shitstick: We're not here to entertain you. So how's about you swallow that loaf in your mouth, smile pretty and go fuck a light socket?

Damn, I needed to take a crap. Sorry about the carpet J. Fucking Geht's playing captain janitor with the bathroom again.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
gehtfuct said:

thank god, hopefully the fags have been trapped in there too.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
meh_it_all said:
Oh crap... You talk about toliets and Yuck Fou comes back. :confuse:
I expected wootness to reply. It seems to be his specialty.

Status
Not open for further replies.