WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Username story game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
ok the point of this game is to make a story using wtf.com member names...use as many usernames as possible....i will start....

Naughtygirl21 aka Cuddles was sleeping and heard a voice whisper "Awaken". She opened her eyes and saw noone there. She looked at the alarm clock and it said 4:20pm. Shit! i'm late for work she told herself. Running into the shower she told herself that she should never listen to her new friends...Johnny's cunt, Jilith and Dustin's girl....She can't recall her name...All she could remember was them telling her "here drink a few shots..you wont gehtfuct". Running out the door she sees Jung riding his lowryder and showing her a gang sign of Eastside. Hey ain't you that Nymphchick that showed her BOOBIES on wtf.com? asked Jung. Yes, yes i was...but its in the past...i wouldn't show my BOOBIES again and they all hated me. *sigh* I'm unforgiven for that. Say Jung...would you mind giving me a ride to work? I don't want Brit bitching at me. Sure replied Jung. As they were driving and came to a red light some crazy mofo came up to the car yelling " I am the Magic Hobo to do want to by some of my lucky charm?" Floor it Cuddles yelled...Jung turned his head and couldn't stop staring at the tiny shirt which was covering Cuddle's BOOBIES..They sure are nice he thought outloud. Whats nice? asked Cuddles. Screw_balls..you know sorta like the peanut butter BBs but cheaper....Cuddles, now having a peanut butter craving asked Jung "who makes that candy, Nestle?" No no no! Never confuse Screw_balls with Nestle! They are made by the one and only BWM. BWM? Cuddles asked with a puzzled look on her face. You know BrainWashMonkey.....he saved up enough money and opened his own candy company. Ohhhhhh that smart ass mofo.....well he was smart enough not to go into the Mikado business. Well im here Jung, thanks for the ride. No problem sweetie said Jung still mesmerized by her breasts. As Jung rode off in his lowryder he flashed "Eastside" once again. Cuddles walkin in to her job sees one of her dyslecsic co-workers, Havok sitting in his chair and furiously massaging his genitals. WTF are you doing shouts Cuddles...YuckFuo Cuddles! Can't you see that im just playing with Diznuts? Cuddles you are in such trouble...Brit might actually spank you. *Cuddles thinks to her self* "damn about some time". As she is going upstairs to see Brit someone is at the door asking Cuddles...Who the fuck could it be she asks Havok. He just replies with a grunt. Fine i'll get the door yells Cuddles...She opens the door to see a handsome young man wearing a pink uniform. Who are you she asks? The young lad replies "James". James Bond i suppose? asks Cuddles trying not to snicker. No, James Spinkle. I'm here with the Max Power Delivery Service. I have an order for a Kitana blade made by Taylor_Blade inc.

to be continued......by other members

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
(sung to the tune of the Slinky commercial)

What goes down stairs
alone or in pairs
and makes a sloshity sound?

a breast, a breast
a marvelous fest
everyone knows it's boobie

It's boobie
It's boobie
for fun it's a wonderful toy.

It's boobie
It's boobie
It's fun for a girl and a boy.

Easty

Click click boom
DIZNUTS said:
ok the point of this game is to make a story using wtf.com member names...use as many usernames as possible....i will start....

you've got way too much time on your hands.

i like it though

repped :thumbsup:

I only liked it for one reason. It had me early in the story.

Now, it could have been better, but the dialogue greatly confused me because the format was incorrect and there were no quotations. :thumbsdn:

Looked pretty good, nonetheless. :thumbsup:

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
:p Use my username to describe Nymph.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Awaken said:

Now, it could have been better, but the dialogue greatly confused me because the format was incorrect and there were no quotations. :thumbsdn:

What dialogue? If you saw anything more than "boobies," you´re gay.

Skitch0o0 said:
What dialogue? If you saw anything more than "boobies," you´re gay.
Almost pwned.

Accept I'm not exactly a childish, perverted, 13 year old who finds the word "sex" something to giggle over every time he hears it. :thumbsdn:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Awaken said:
Almost pwned.

Accept I'm not exactly a childish, perverted, 13 year old who finds the word "sex" something to giggle over every time he hears it. :thumbsdn:
That´s just because you like boys. It´s ok. I defend your right to be a homo.

Skitch0o0 said:
That´s just because you like boys. It´s ok. I defend your right to be a homo.
Yes, you basically admitted to getting pwned right there by giving me neg rep. :thumbsdn:

I know I'm not gay, and I know nothing about your sexuality, but your behavior points to you being gay. :thumbsdn: I don't support your right. I hope you're not allowed to have children.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Awaken said:
Yes, you basically admitted to getting pwned right there by giving me neg rep. :thumbsdn:

I know I'm not gay, and I know nothing about your sexuality, but your behavior points to you being gay. :thumbsdn: I don't support your right. I hope you're not allowed to have children.
It´s ok little gay buddy. You can come out of the closet. That´s what B&T's here for. For all you faries. Come get hugs from the whole gang and put on your rainbow patch.

Skitch0o0 said:
It´s ok little gay buddy. You can come out of the closet. That´s what B&T's here for. For all you faries. Come get hugs from the whole gang and put on your rainbow patch.
Stop trying. You get more pathetic by the second. :thumbsdn:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Awaken said:

ehh u gotta give me some credit though...i didn't sleep for like 2 days....got damn clubs,bars and 24/7 diners :thumbsdn:

DIZNUTS said:
ehh u gotta give me some credit though...i didn't sleep for like 2 days....got damn clubs,bars and 24/7 diners :thumbsdn:
IT TOOK YOU TWO DAYS TO WRITE THAT?!

YOU WERE WORKING ON THAT AT CLUBS?!

YOU WERE WORKING ON THAT AT DINNER?!

I can understand you writing it at a bar, it looks like you did...

:p

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Skitch0o0 said:
Are you going to fuck me?
Awaken said:
You fuck me first.
That's classic. Two idiots bitching about who's the bigger man. You two sound like a couple of brokedicks looking to fuck each other. If this is all you two can do is crap on every thread you can geht your dickbeaters on,head on over to the cockfarm. We have a room reserved just for you lovebirds.
STFU! Find a topic and stick with it.

Got MaxPower?
Is it Broken?
Need Dustinzgirl?
gehtfuct now...
@WTF.com
While supplies last.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
DIZNUTS said:
I thought it was really good. Reps up to you :thumbsup:

Now is anyone going to continue on with the story?

Gehtfuct said:
That's classic. Two idiots bitching about who's the bigger man. You two sound like a couple of brokedicks looking to fuck each other. If this is all you two can do is crap on every thread you can geht your dickbeaters on,head on over to the cockfarm. We have a room reserved just for you lovebirds.
STFU! Find a topic and stick with it.

Got MaxPower?
Is it Broken?
Need Dustinzgirl?
gehtfuct now...
@WTF.com
While supplies last.
That post____________________________________Shit
___________________________==___________ ________
DIZNUTS's story_____________________________Roses

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Witty debating has now been turned into erotic fan-fiction in the B&T forum at wtf.com

:thumbsup:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
DIZNUTS said:

Naughtygirl21 aka Cuddles was sleeping and heard a voice whisper "Awaken". She opened her eyes and saw noone there. She looked at the alarm clock and it said 4:20pm. Shit! i'm late for work she told herself. Running into the shower she told herself that she should never listen to her new friends...Johnny's cunt, Jilith and Dustin's girl....She can't recall her name...All she could remember was them telling her "here drink a few shots..you wont gehtfuct". Running out the door she sees Jung riding his lowryder and showing her a gang sign of Eastside. Hey ain't you that Nymphchick that showed her BOOBIES on wtf.com? asked Jung. Yes, yes i was...but its in the past...i wouldn't show my BOOBIES again and they all hated me. *sigh* I'm unforgiven for that. Say Jung...would you mind giving me a ride to work? I don't want Brit bitching at me. Sure replied Jung. As they were driving and came to a red light some crazy mofo came up to the car yelling " I am the Magic Hobo to do want to by some of my lucky charm?" Floor it Cuddles yelled...Jung turned his head and couldn't stop staring at the tiny shirt which was covering Cuddle's BOOBIES..They sure are nice he thought outloud. Whats nice? asked Cuddles. Screw_balls..you know sorta like the peanut butter BBs but cheaper....Cuddles, now having a peanut butter craving asked Jung "who makes that candy, Nestle?" No no no! Never confuse Screw_balls with Nestle! They are made by the one and only BWM. BWM? Cuddles asked with a puzzled look on her face. You know BrainWashMonkey.....he saved up enough money and opened his own candy company. Ohhhhhh that smart ass mofo.....well he was smart enough not to go into the Mikado business. Well im here Jung, thanks for the ride. No problem sweetie said Jung still mesmerized by her breasts. As Jung rode off in his lowryder he flashed "Eastside" once again. Cuddles walkin in to her job sees one of her dyslecsic co-workers, Havok sitting in his chair and furiously massaging his genitals. WTF are you doing shouts Cuddles...YuckFuo Cuddles! Can't you see that im just playing with Diznuts? Cuddles you are in such trouble...Brit might actually spank you. *Cuddles thinks to her self* "damn about some time". As she is going upstairs to see Brit someone is at the door asking Cuddles...Who the fuck could it be she asks Havok. He just replies with a grunt. Fine i'll get the door yells Cuddles...She opens the door to see a handsome young man wearing a pink uniform. Who are you she asks? The young lad replies "James". James Bond i suppose? asks Cuddles trying not to snicker. No, James Spinkle. I'm here with the Max Power Delivery Service. I have an order for a Kitana blade made by Taylor_Blade inc.

Cuddles then takes the package, which was kind of big. "Havak", Cuddles asked, "can you carry this heavy box up to Kitana on the 10th floor"? "Sure", said Havok as he started up the flight of stairs. Step by step, floor-by-floor, Havok finally made it up to the 10th floor to office door number 666. As he knocked on the door, he felt heat coming from the cracks as Kitana asks, "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT"? Havak replied in his little wimpy voice, "I have a package for you". Kitana then says "Oh really, hold on while I get myself dressed". As Kitana was getting dressed, Havak was thinking to himself, "why is she not dressed in her office"? Kitana then opens the door with her Red suit on and snatches the package from Havok. "You can go now", Kitana replies as she slams he door in his face. Havak then takes a big swallow and begins back down the steps.

Meanwhile as Gehtfuct is walking down the road pasts some strip clubs, he stumbles across one that says "Nymphchick's Are R'US". Gehtfuct,"hmmm, I wonder how that one is"? As he walks in, he spots Maxpower, Brit, Jason. "Max, Brit, Jason; What's going on"? Gehtfuct says. They look at him and laugh of surprise. "What are you doing here", Brit says. "So nice of you to join us this fine evening" Jason replies with a snicker. Max then asks "would you like to join us in the action"? "Sure I guess, what are you all doing" Gehtfuct asks. "Just follow us back here behind this big pink door and you will find out", Jason said. "Ok", Gehtfuct then replies. "OMFG!" Gehtfuct then realizes he is in a gay club as he stumbles across Sexy and IHTFF as fucking each other behind that big pink door. Max then replies, "well what are you waiting for, take off those sexy pants of yours and join in". Gehtfuct then runs out of the club screaming like a little girl, knowing it was going to haunt him for the rest of his life.

Back at Jung's place on Eastside Lane, he discovers Magic Hobo lying in the street. "What the fuck", Jung says. "How did you become lying in the streets", Jung then asks. "I...I.... I got ass raped", Magic Hobo replies. Jung then asks "how the fuck did that happen and who"? Magic Hobo responds, "It was some thug by the name Awaken". "AWAKEN!", Jung responds with a look of shock. "Yes I believe so", Magic Hobo responded.

To be continued by next person...

Status
Not open for further replies.