WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

uShop

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Knock it the fuck off dickheads. It's not so much that I lay awake at night wondering what it would be like if I could own some dickass by stealing all his/her points. What pisses me off is, that some of you assholes ruin it for the rest of us 'tards that want a piece of the action.

The following pics are not to single anyone out, but are being use as exsamples of greedy dickheads.

Asshole # 1

Asshole # 2

Asshole # 3

Knock it the fuck off or I'll hunt your ass down and shit on your face publicly in the cockfarm.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Linksy has always been a dick, and will be for life!!

gehtfuct said:
Knock it the fuck off dickheads. It's not so much that I lay awake at night wondering what it would be like if I could own some dickass by stealing all his/her points. What pisses me off is, that some of you assholes ruin it for the rest of us 'tards that want a piece of the action.

The following pics are not to single anyone out, but are being use as exsamples of greedy dickheads.

Asshole # 1

Asshole # 2

Asshole # 3

Knock it the fuck off or I'll hunt your ass down and shit on your face publicly in the cockfarm.
Nice way of just throwing Johnny in the mix. :thumbsup:
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
Linksy has always been a dick, and will be for life!!
Trouble in paradise?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
BrIONwoshMunky said:
Crappy thread, even crappier now.

Go away. :thumbsdn:
LOL!...shaddap!

Fuck you fucking mother fuckers! Fuck all of you all to fucking hell!
I've got a dick for your soup right here!

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
gehtfuct said:
LOL!...shaddap!

Fuck you fucking mother fuckers! Fuck all of you all to fucking hell!
I've got a dick for your soup right here!
You sure you want us to eat your dick in a soup? Cause that's like, irreversible :thumbsdn:

G's-up

Postaholic
RageAgainst said:
You sure you want us to eat your dick in a soup? Cause that's like, irreversible :thumbsdn:
you seem interested? lol....I KEED I KEED>>>..... :)

At the risk of sounding like a complete noob, i have no idea how the points stealing thing and all works... I am even more confused at how i am the "richest member". I havent done anything :/

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Dragonfly said:
At the risk of sounding like a complete noob, i have no idea how the points stealing thing and all works... I am even more confused at how i am the "richest member". I havent done anything :/
You give head like a pro.

Way to go. :thumbsup:

gehtfuct said:

Asshole # 1

Asshole # 2

Asshole # 3

WTF is this point stealing thing??

oh, and: Fuck off gehtfuct :thumbsup:

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
Holy shit, i wondered where all my points went!!! FUCKERS!

And did u just say fuck off to gehtfuct?? holy shit dude.... u know that flame thing.....

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
One asshole goes to town on it, then someone else tries and get's this:

vBulletin Message
There are none of this item left!

Maybe we can work on coding in some limitation, or penalty system for repetitive store hogging. Till then, know this. Repetitive store hogs, if caught; will be forced to eat my taint.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
max talking about taints again.....didnt we have like 15 minute conversation last night about taints?.....during which Broken got mysteriously hungry and GF decided to tell us that his taint was getting "clammy"

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
bigck3000 said:
max talking about taints again.....didnt we have like 15 minute conversation last night about taints?.....during which Broken got mysteriously hungry and GF decided to tell us that his taint was getting "clammy"

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
Is it weird that this thread went to shit right after the first post?
Could be you are the only intelligent being on the net, or it could be that we are just a bunch of sick fucks.

BigCK pmed me, he wants to know if he can eat your taint, but was too shy to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.