UTI's suck

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I don't know rather to but this in Gross Misconduct or Thats Gotta Hurt, so I will put it here. I woke up late last night and had to pee really badly. When I went it hurt like a motherfucker. I was in so much pain after that, I was afraid to go pee again. I woke up and I constantly felt like I had to go pee, and then I went to work. I couldn't stand it no more so while I was at work I went pee twice, the second time I went I noticed blood in my Urine. I got so scared that I told my boss that I needed to leave and go to the hospital and get checked out because my doctor's office was closed today due to it was Sunday. Well I finally got that settled and it turned out to be nothing more than a UTI.

Here is a Question for the Girls: For those who had UTI's, did you have a large amount of blood in your Urine? :confuse:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
most likely.....2 girls i know had blood in it...even tho i hate u i hope you feel better :mfinger:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i said you most likely have a UTI and i knew 2 girls that had them......and even though i hate you i hope you feel better :mfinger:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Urinatary Track Infection is it? I had one of those like 7months ago, shit hurts.