WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

UTI's suck

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
I don't know rather to but this in Gross Misconduct or Thats Gotta Hurt, so I will put it here. I woke up late last night and had to pee really badly. When I went it hurt like a motherfucker. I was in so much pain after that, I was afraid to go pee again. I woke up and I constantly felt like I had to go pee, and then I went to work. I couldn't stand it no more so while I was at work I went pee twice, the second time I went I noticed blood in my Urine. I got so scared that I told my boss that I needed to leave and go to the hospital and get checked out because my doctor's office was closed today due to it was Sunday. Well I finally got that settled and it turned out to be nothing more than a UTI.

Here is a Question for the Girls: For those who had UTI's, did you have a large amount of blood in your Urine? :confuse:

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
most likely.....2 girls i know had blood in it...even tho i hate u i hope you feel better :mfinger:

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
DIZNUTS said:
most likely.....2 girls i know had blood in it...even tho i hate u i hope you feel better :mfinger:
I thought I wrote bad, but damn! What the hell were you trying to say again?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i said you most likely have a UTI and i knew 2 girls that had them......and even though i hate you i hope you feel better :mfinger:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Urinatary Track Infection is it? I had one of those like 7months ago, shit hurts.

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
i pissed blood for 3 weeks, and then it's horrible when you're pissing scabs