hoseq

Kevlar Cult High Priest
1653862971957.png

1653863991622.png

1653864131748.png

FUCK YOU!! NO!!!!

1653865487795.png

1653870337175.png

What you'll probably see by clicking the TWATTER Link.....

https://twitter.com/AnthonyColeyDOJ
Anthony Coley

@AnthonyColeyDOJ

At the request of Uvalde Mayor Don McLaughlin, the U.S. Department of Justice will conduct a Critical Incident Review of the law enforcement response to the mass shooting in Uvalde, Texas, on May 24. Read more about it here.

justice.gov
Justice Department Statement on the Mass Shooting at Robb Elementary
The U.S. Department of Justice today released the following statement from spokesman Anthony Coley:

Hmmm, seems the TWATTER LINKS really don't ""FORWARD much at all.....

@BRiT

Medical helicopter leaves for Uvalde 20 minutes BEFORE the shooting! Via Outlaw JW on GAB....

1653872645995.png

He? She? ""IT"" is a walking checklist of the stereotypical serial killer/mass shooter.....

#1 indicator your child is a predator, he hurts animals.....

Torturing animals usually progresses to hurting humans......

All that's missing is the confirmation that he liked to set fires and that he regularly wet the bed.....

But we wouldn’t want to have those JV records accessible now would we???

hoseq

Kevlar Cult High Priest
Coincidence.

Not every coincidence is a conspiracy.
I really hate to be the one to inform you of this, BUT, there are NO COINCIDENCES in this world, and IF there are, it's a Rare Thing, a Fluke, especially after MOST of the ""Conspiracy Theories"" have been Proven as Truth and Facts.....

Yes, even the Wilder ones.....

hoseq

Kevlar Cult High Priest
Are you a flat-earther?
Nope, that came from Broke Back Barry.....

There's as much truth to Flat Earth as there is to Global Cooling and Global Warming.....

As for Climate Change, well DUH, the Climate is in constant Flux, some days are warmer, and some are cooler.....

But in the Long Run, like on a Thousand Year Cycle, things are just Normal.....

ib4

Error
Staff
This post...was a good chuckle while having coffee this mornings.

I do agree with this though. I feel like I read somewhere they were in fear of getting shot and didn't want to go in...getting real tired of this mentality.

When you sign up and take an oath and receive the power to take or save lives, carry them both out. I'm getting sick of the "for fear of my life argument". Oh WeLl wHaT aRe CopS supPosEd to Do? Get ShoT ? FUCK YES. Sworn protectors of society are there to protect society an enforce law at all costs, even at the cost of their own life. This means too, if you cannot 100% identify a weapon or that your life is in danger then you cannot shoot to kill. This means if there's a bunch of kids to be saved, you go in under a hail of bullets to save them. Do you know why??? Because when you're given the ultimate mother fucking power of holding a gun where others don't, being able to arrest people and put them away, and where your job is to serve and protect....your fucking life comes last fuck boy and girl!!!!

We join the military and our lives are last priority. Last priority to foreign peoples and the agenda of the country. You become a cop, to protect domestic grounds and enforce laws, and maintain the peace...your...life...is...first priority? Fuck no.
1653996082218.png

hoseq

Kevlar Cult High Priest

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Here's the twitter link unrolled: