V.T. vs. Nymphchick: A Stepford Wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
Well - now my custom title's been surreptitiously altered again and my rep points (whatever the fuck they are) have gone from bright green to red...

Hey WTF Admin - can you spell "s-a-b-o-t-a-g-e"...???

And STILL Nymphchick dodges this thread

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
V.T. said:
Well - now my custom title's been surreptitiously altered again and my rep points (whatever the fuck they are) have gone from bright green to red...

The internet is serious business.

:crybaby:

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
DIZNUTS said:
maybe shes not on????

A possibility...

Still, a shame though - what could have been a fun little match is spoiled by a flock of little boys and their control board toys :rolleyes:

This website is really quite tame.

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
V.T. said:

I really wouldn't call it "sabotage" exactly, People just don't like you, get over it.
And yes, wow, I'm a girl.. So it wouldn't be just guys now. ;)
I doubt she's especially 'dodging' this thread, 'cos your not that special. I think she went offline earlier ya know? She doesn't sit around all day waiting in B&T like you do.

Before you start no, I'm not her e-girlfriend. I'm no -ones e-girlfriend.

Jung

???
Premium
V.T. said:
Btw, it's "missiles" - HTH
Maybe, just maybe, he was trying to capture the implied accent? Yeah, you probably didn't catch on to that, did you, kiddo?
V.T. said:
This website is really quite tame.
And who told you differently? This isn't a flaming site, nor do we claim to be the big bad wolf of the interweb. Feel free to leave your hood on though, with a face like that who needs the wolf!

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
meh_it_all said:
I really wouldn't call it "sabotage" exactly, People just don't like you, get over it.

Hey, no problems meh...If people don't like me because I'M FLAMING SOMEONE IN A FORUM SPECIFICALLY CREATED FOR FLAMING, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

The very exsistance of this B & T forum is a gold-plated example of false advertising...It's definately NOT what it's portrayed to be.

Tell me, why the fuck is it even here if you people don't have the desire to use it for it's intended purpose? Wouldn't it solve alot of your present problems if you just deleted this particular forum?

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
junglizm said:
Maybe, just maybe, he was trying to capture the implied accent? Yeah, you probably didn't catch on to that on, did you, kiddo?
And who told you differently? This isn't a flaming site, nor do we claim to be the big bad wolf of the interweb.

But...this IS a "flaming forum" within the site, correct...???

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
junglizm said:
Maybe, just maybe, he was trying to capture the implied accent? Yeah, you probably didn't catch on to that on, did you, kiddo?

Uh - I'm German and that's not how I pronounce "missiles" when I speak english, "kiddo".

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
V.T. said:
Hey, no problems meh...If people don't like me because I'M FLAMING SOMEONE IN A FORUM SPECIFICALLY CREATED FOR FLAMING, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

The very exsistance of this B & T forum is a gold-plated example of false advertising...It's definately NOT what it's portrayed to be.

Tell me, why the fuck is it even here if you people don't have the desire to use it for it's intended purpose? Wouldn't it solve alot of your present problems if you just deleted this particular forum?

I didn't say it wasn't a flaming forum, actually.
You were the one acting all pissy about rep.. I mean c'mon.
And I really don't really care if you lose sleep or not..
It's not false advertisting... You just can't flame well, Don't take it out on us.
We have all desire to use it. You're not using it well enough. That's all.

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
V.T. said:
'cmon now. I specifically saw you rocking back and forth in the corner muttering something about, "But I thought I was allowed....They said I could flame."

It comes in handy to prop the door open on nice days, and makes a helluva toaster cozy. :thumbsup:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
V.T. said:

You know, I keep seeing this same line of reasoning from the Brawl-Hallers and it makes me laugh. The existence of this particular forum has been covered a BUNCH of times already:

It was added as a place for members to go and verbally duke it out when arguments arose in other forums.

This site is not, and never was, intended as a flame site. It's a ranting site.

And, if you'll pay close attention, this particular forum is called "Bait & Tackle". A tongue in cheek name if ever there was one. It's NOT called "Flame Masters Only" or "Flame Board Supreme"

The simple fact is, yes, this site is probably tamer than you're used to. But it was never billed as the Wild West of the Internet. You guys are acting like you showed up at a soccer game and are pissed that it's not the NFL.

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
meh_it_all said:
You just can't flame well...You're not using it well enough. That's all.

Oh really? And what do you know of such matters, meh? Unfortunately I haven't yet been afforded the opportunity to flame anyone here so far...My target is AWOL and I've got a gaggle of horny male 'tards trying to dislocate my knee joints by jackhammering their dicks into my shins...

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
V.T. said:
Oh really? And what do you know of such matters, meh? Unfortunately I haven't yet been afforded the opportunity to flame anyone here so far..

Well, To call out someone, and saying you weren't TRYING to flame, Hmm. Thats interesting (remember the trying bit, you haven't quite got up to standards yet)

V.T. said:
My target is AWOL and I've got a gaggle of horny male 'tards trying to dislocate my knee joints by jackhammering their dicks into my shins...

And since when did this turn into a time to converse one's personal time alone?

V.T.

I love to drink Bull cum
junglizm said:
What chapter, and what's your member number, fellow Mensa buddy?

Do I seem as foolish as Nymphchick to you? :rolleyes:

Anyway it's evening here and I have plans so I'll leave you to yourselves untiul tomorrow evening...Perhaps Nymphchick will have seen this by then and made a post or two...

Good night, WTF - don't let the flame bugs bite...lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.