WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Vacation Day

ron

Buster of Asses
Let's hear it for me taking a day off tomorrow! Woo!

i wish i could take today of im fucking tired and dont want to go to work............fuck i hate the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mfinger:

ron

Buster of Asses
tinytim_one said:
i wish i could take today of im fucking tired and dont want to go to work............fuck i hate the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mfinger:
Since I don't have to work tomorrow, I can get a little lit tonight and really rant. I'll have to come up with some good ones.

Or not. Maybe I'll just drink and chill to "Meddle."

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
IT's not really work, but snowday today!!! stay home from school...lol, it's like a get out of jail free card!!!!

ron

Buster of Asses
screw_you_jack said:
IT's not really work, but snowday today!!! stay home from school...lol, it's like a get out of jail free card!!!!
Snow day? Where are you? It's April! That's so cool!

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
screw_you_jack said:
Colorado baby!!!
i wish i could get a day off .............................

you can all go to hell :mfinger:

youknowthedeal said:
i wish i could get a day off .............................
you can all go to hell :mfinger:
now wtf do u do that u cant get one fucking day off??????????