Discuss Vaccine Mandate

For or against the vaccine Mandate?

• For

• Against

• Taters gon tate

Results are only viewable after voting.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
WASHINGTON (AP) — In his most forceful pandemic actions and words, President Joe Biden on Thursday ordered sweeping new federal vaccine requirements for as many as 100 million Americans — private-sector employees as well as health care workers and federal contractors — in an all-out effort to curb the surging COVID-19 delta variant.

Link
-------------------

Where do you stand on this issue? Is it constitutional? Does it matter? Can Biden invoke NSPD51? What do the non-compliant do?

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Everybody should get vaccinated so covid won't get spread anymore. Everybody should get the booster shots too. I've had my vaccine card for several months now.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
People are too stupid and uncaring to be left to their own devices. The past 18 months have proven as much.

• 4Agree
  • 1Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Dark Fader

[]D [] []V[] []D
Vaccines and Mask mandates have literally made me realize how much I hate everyone equally, either side of this sensitive bitch.
And how frail this Country really is if we are breaking apart because we refuse to compromise.
It's simple, either get vaccinated, or don't ... wear a mask, or don't.
We've had plenty of time time for you to get vaccinated, or boostered up ... OR NOT. Fuck what you think about the next person.

Next! ... on the 5 O'Clock news.
===BREAKING===
- If you are WATCHING the 5 O'Clock News, then you likely have an opinion abut Vaccines and masks, and blah blah.
- If you are tuning in to the 5 O'Clock News, then you are likely vaccinated, or unvaccinated, and HATE the opposing force that is against everything you stand for. Vaccines and Masks. (the Hot Topic every day)

Next! ... on the 10 O'Clock News
- Country breaks into 2 separate factions over the most ridiculous shit ever ... Vaccines and Masks.

After all this Country has been through, it is pure irony that Social Media, Vaccines, and Mask mandates will likely be Achilles heal of our sensitive camel's back. Nobody can agree on anything, or come to any compromise. We've been halted, dead in our tracks over the stupidity of our 'beliefs', and refuse to budge because of our collective PRIDE. This same formula has been used for the Left vs. Right, BLM vs. Right Wing Whites, LGBTQ vs. The World.

Each year that passes, the more we are slaves to our Political powers, and self-identify with (not ours) but their beliefs through all media fronts.
We are literal puppets to our Corporate/Political masters, and have forgotten the true Foundation and beliefs of our Country; Altruism (helping one another), and Freedom (non-biased and non-racial, bipartisan, for everyone who lives here).

... Coup de etat anyone? Or shall we put out the flames with our children's backs?

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Agree
Reactions: 2 users

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Vaccines and Mask mandates have literally made me realize how much I hate everyone equally, either side of this sensitive bitch.
Fucking this. I'm sick of both sides fighting over masks and vaccines. I had a guy wanting to fight me at the gas station yesterday because I wore a mask inside. The sign outside told me too. What a fucking prick.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I'm generally against mandates. Especially federal ones.

I'd say, free association.

Form a parallel society. What about peaceful dissolution? Seems easy enough.

Fuck the media no matter what though.

• 1Like

BudVugger

Jergens
Premium
We really need a culling of the population and if people are going to voluntarily Darwin themselves, Have at it!

If I believed in hell I'd certainly be going because I crack up every time I read or hear a story of an antiwhatever fucking around and finding out by dying. That view or reaction isn't really tied to Covid, I enjoy all forms of Darwin winners. Covid just pushes more of them into the limelight.

That's pretty much my opinion and fuck ya if ya don't like it.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Problem with Darwin,is the idiot usually thinks he's the one making the better decision.

Culling sure. Take off the labels and let the idiots die.

MaxPower

Baba Yaga
Staff
It stops being your "personal liberty" when it adversity effects the nation.

• 1WTF!?
  • 1Agree
Reactions: 1 users

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Yeah... Fuck Liberty... Gotta be safe.

I mean, the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting infected, or stop you from spreading.... And it may be responsible for several deaths as well as terrible health side effects.... But yeah... My personal liberty "Adversity effects the nation" because your vaccine doesn't work without my vaccine.... So we HAVE to step on your neck, violate your Liberty and freedom and force you to live in a dystopian nanny state otherwise.... Uh... The 99.97% survival rate will get out of control.

Manndate me harder Uncle Sam.

• 1Agree

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
Premium
Yeah... Fuck Liberty... Gotta be safe.

I mean, the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting infected, or stop you from spreading.... And it may be responsible for several deaths as well as terrible health side effects.... But yeah... My personal liberty "Adversity effects the nation" because your vaccine doesn't work without my vaccine.... So we HAVE to step on your neck, violate your Liberty and freedom and force you to live in a dystopian nanny state otherwise.... Uh... The 99.97% survival rate will get out of control.

Manndate me harder Uncle Sam.
I'm all for personal liberty, but not when people infect others.

• 1Like
  • 11UP!

CoprophagousCop

Social Distancing Warrior
Premium
I mean, the vaccine doesn't stop you from getting infected, or stop you from spreading....
Yes, the vaccine does not completely stop you from getting infected or spreading the virus. However, the vaccine greatly reduces the chance of this happening. More importantly, the vaccine greatly reduces the chance that you will get sick, become hospitalized, or die if you are infected.

And it may be responsible for several deaths as well as terrible health side effects....
When you compare the number of deaths from allergic reactions to the vaccine to the number of deaths from COVID-19, you are more than 10,000 times more likely to die from the virus than the vaccine.

With the exception of allergic reactions (which occur immediately after the vaccine is administered), I have not heard of any side effects from the vaccine that last more than a day. Some people few sick after getting the vaccine. I had a sore arm. However, consider there may also be side effects from having COVID-19, even if you survive, and even if you show no symptoms. I have heard reports of people's lungs being scarred. Of course, only time will tell if these side effects will lead to other health problems later in life.

I have a question for you. Are you against vaccines in general or just the COVID-19 vaccine?

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Yes, the vaccine does not completely stop you from getting infected or spreading the virus. ...the vaccine greatly reduces the chance of this happening. ...the vaccine greatly reduces the chance that you will get sick, become hospitalized, or die if you are infected.
No it doesn't.
When you compare the number of deaths from allergic reactions to the vaccine to the number of deaths from COVID-19, you are more than 10,000 times more likely to die from the virus than the vaccine.
When you subtract all the bullshit stats, nobody is likely to die from COVID. It has a 99.97% survival rate.... Even if unvaccinated.
With the exception of allergic reactions (which occur immediately after the vaccine is administered), I have not heard of any side effects from the vaccine that last more than a day. Some people few sick after getting the vaccine.
Guess how many allergic reactions there are to natural immunity. What about clotting problems? Heart inflammation? The VAERS reporting system? Or do those not count?
I have a question for you. Are you against vaccines in general or just the COVID-19 vaccine?
I'm against bullshit. Emergency authorization and the authoritarianism that has come along with this virus is gobs of bullshit.

Are you and I even on the same planet?

• 1Face Palm
  • 1LOL