WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Valentines day and I feel an urge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
It's Valentines Day and I feel like beating the shit out of somebody. . .

Is this so wrong? And how do I get rid of this feeling. . .?

G's-up

Postaholic
Sounds like an allergic reaction to peanuts......maybe you got the box of chocolates with the nuts in them........maybe your just not good with nuts.........I dunno...just a thought..... :cool:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
mmm...cheese said:
It's Valentines Day and I feel like beating the shit out of somebody. . .

Is this so wrong? And how do I get rid of this feeling. . .?
Swing your ass by my pad! I got some dumbfuck neighbor
kid that needs an ass beatin but Im to old now!

Nevermind, prolly runnin your mouth!

tbsrk said:
beat up my ex girlfriend, if you feel the need to.

Im just kidding, its wrong to hit girls.

It's even worse when they want to play like a man and hit you.

</rant>

Tenderony
HavokChylde said:
Even worse when they start crying after you smack them back when they clearly started it.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
They want equal status....men fight each other....why should women be excluded...they havent suffered centuries of subjugation to be excluded now.

In true WTF form...."SLAP THOSE BITCHES!"

Come and get me

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
HavokChylde said:
Wow, seriously, that has to be one of the biggest annoyances I can think of. I would never lay a hand violently on a girl, and very rarely would i throw down with another guy (im pretty much a pacifist) but it bothers me to holy hell when a girl will punch me in the arm because I said, "Damn Germans" while watching Raiders of the Lost Ark. Apparantly she was german, and when I said damn germans, she heard me say, "Amanda, you're a whore. And a fucking German bitch."

Damn.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
It should have been you saying "Damn Germans" and then promptly punching her in the face.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
no no no you guys are doing this wrong.....if she hits you dont do anything....just grab her and tell her she looks so sexy...so when you guys are having sex do her doggy style, grab her hair and whisper in her ear that her best friend was better....try to hold on for as long as you can...

p.s. its a lot funnier when her best friend is a guy :D

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
DIZNUTS said:
no no no you guys are doing this wrong.....if she hits you dont do anything....just grab her and tell her she looks so sexy...so when you guys are having sex do her doggy style, grab her hair and whisper in her ear that her best friend was better....try to hold on for as long as you can...

hahahahaha...you're fucked up man, i like you. :thumbsup:

magnolia

Postaholic
ChilianFuckFace said:
hahahaaha this has happened to most of us, unfortunnally. :p
That's cuz girls don't always hit to hurt. They do it to play. I dunno. Nvm. Ignore me.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
DIZNUTS said:

Unless she is like me, and has no friends.

Easty

Click click boom
no shit? i feel exactly the same way! fuckin a! start a fight club, ill join

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Eastside said:
no shit? i feel exactly the same way! fuckin a! start a fight club, ill join
Ya, I would be so scared being in a fight club with you. You would try to rape Johnny K In the middle of the fight.

i know a girl who beats her bf, i say women faught soooooo hard to be equals, if they feel the need to hit like a guy then they should be able to take a smack back. like fuck, she took a damn phone and beat his ass with it. he asked me for my oppinion, i said hit her back. i'm sorry ladies but if your gonna swing like a guy on a guy then take your medicine and shut up about it. :confused:

Easty

Click click boom
WOOT. i'm totally against abuse towards women, but there's definitely a line that separates domestic violence and self defense. When the shit hits the fan, i'm gonna fight back....HARD.

sky, head over to bait and tackle, ill whoop ur ass anyday

Status
Not open for further replies.