WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

valentine's day... fuck it

gumercules

Ultra Mega
Hallmark can eat my ass, they've cost men so much money in the last however-many years since they invented Valentine's day that I could probably not even count it. and I can count pretty damn high, I'll have you know.

Whether it comes down to me being bitter or not I'll let you decide, but I don't like Valentine's day. Not only does it remind me of my patheticism, but it forces me to watch many friends panic trying to spend money on women. I can laugh and say "ha, I don't have to spend any money", but then I remember that a) I don't have any money to spend, and b) if I did, I wouldn't have anyone to spend it on

I'm also annoyed by public displays of affection, and valentine's day is nothing but a festival of people flaunting that crap in front of me, both on TV and in real life. this year I think i'll carry a stick around and whack people with it when they display their affection publicly. or maybe i won't wait for that, I'll just whack people who look like they deserve it.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
There's only been one valentines day card that I truely love...but then again its more of an anti-valentines day card.

Outside Cover
Inside Page

BTW: Anyone know of a nice photo-gallery hosting site?

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
BRiT said:
BTW: Anyone know of a nice photo-gallery hosting site?
Try MSN. I have a shitload of pics uploaded, with room to spare.

I had a fucking lousy valentines this year..
My girlfriend ditched me the weekend before :thumbsdn:

*sigh* Women are NEVER happy.

mthrlangl said:
I had a good V-Day..
heheh ;)

mine wasn't actually as bad as i thought it was going to be. in fact, it was pretty good. but that's not a topic for a rant about valentine's day...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Sweet... I'll have to give that a try. I had one at MSN, but didnt want to juggle multiple accounts/logins there.

I had a fun Valentines Day weekend... though it did spawn some group-drama, but nothing beyond what I'd expect anyways.

Smiss

smissinat0r
Ever since I found out about it, I post pics like a fiend. Oh yea, I found a new addiction besides lj. heh

rhythmic5

Feature Cast
I just ignore v day and live on.

Waste of time for a single man. I mean, boy.

yeah..

thomasca

Clitpickle
Blog Post

Quote from AntiThem Blogs:

"...I mean, what other day do couples flounder around in front of you and say "HA! I got happiness you'll never have, you pathetic loner!" Which is more or less right, but still, I say us single people need to strike back, and have S.A.D. day. ("Singles Awareness Day" Of course) and we need to flaunt around in front of couples saying "HA! I got enough self reliance, self respect, self esteem, and security TO DEAL WITH LIVING ALONE! I can be an island, BUT YOU need to be controlling /domineering / obsessive over someone else to be happy! How about that, huh? You got rely on someone else, where as I RELY ON MYSELF, LOSER!"

And we got to just gather up huge sums as cash, and spend it on ourselves. And buy huge stereo systems, piles of candy, tons of junk food, and just like, comfort our self a whole bunch. And we can be "Happy S.A.D. Day, self." And then cry into a pizza box while scarfing chocolate bunnies that have been mutilated beyond belief.

And then here's the FUN part, we go to all the couples houses who decided to go around and make single people feel bad for being single, and you know what we do???

Get ready...

WE BURN THEIR HOUSE DOWN! YEAH! And we won't have any "significant" others to slow us down! Yeeesss. I tell you, this should be an official holiday. I will officially schedule it on the 1st of March. That's right. The 1st of March is now, S.A.D. day. And every single person gets to take that day off of school and work. And if you don't work, then your a bum. It's not B.A.D day."

Though it was a particualry interesting post. :-p

anti-movielife

self medicated
"WOOORRRRST VALENTINES EVERRRRRRRR"
chicks hate me...i swear its true! and i'm not even ugly like girls i know say i'm cute...i just piss them off too much to get beyond the cute state....i duno mabye i am ugly and they're just being nice...fuck....girls fuck with my head soo much it hurts...need a tylenol...fuck...i use the word fuck too much...

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
let's just call it what it is. singles' awarness day.

Haxxor

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
My girlfiend dumped me a week or so before Valentines Day, and her and I had been going out for a year and eight months. I knew she was going to dump me, but I didnt know when. She says its not me, but that we just fell out of love. I dont remember falling out of love with her. And she wonders why for a month, I was completely pissed at her. Anywayz....I went to a Linkin Park concert and it helped closure on my former relationship....and it was kick ass. But, I still hate Valentines day...and always will.

Foreverpissed

came, saw, & left pissed
Wasn't mothers day and fathers day made by Hallmark so they could squander more damn money out of our pockets...

Fuck it!?

V.D. shouldn't stand for Valentine's Day. It stands for Venereal Disease. Have a happy fucking V.D., you and your girlfriend, on Feb 14. :D

Forceman22

One Pissed-off Redhead
Word to that. IF I had a dollar every time i got fuckin' dumped, i would have about six bucks. That's enough for a couple cans of snuff right there ;)

Smiss

smissinat0r
You still can't deny the value of chocolates the day after valentine's day/ <3

Forceman22

One Pissed-off Redhead
Chocolates?!

Ah, yes, chocolates. That lovely binge of fat and sugar that leaves an everlating case of diarhea and pimples. I always end up eating chocolate that i buy for others. But then again, that's just me.

Smiss

smissinat0r
I usually run up to Gorant's and buy a huge box. MM! My FAVORITE!!!