WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Vaping juices please?

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
So... I bought a vape yesterday and happy with my purchase, although I still smoke, just cutting down. I seem to remember a few people here vaped, just wanted to know what flavours y'all recommend, I got a cherry flavour but now wish I went for the blueberry and menthol.

also any vaping tips for newbies would be most appreciated..

Danni

Derp in the North
Premium
Are there any certain flavors you want? Like, do you want something that is more like an actual cigarette or do you want something flavorful?

I've got two flavors that I use primarily. One tastes like fruit loops, the other tastes like a blend of berries and whatnot. I've also tried a skittles flavor and strawberry lemonade, as well as straight vanilla.

Stardust

How am I still alive
Premium
We go with mount bakers juices. My favorites are Black ice (strong menthol and blackberry), jungle juice and hawk sauce. They're not overpowering sweet, because those I just can't stand.

• 1Helpful
Reactions: TheRover

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
Are there any certain flavors you want? Like, do you want something that is more like an actual cigarette or do you want something flavorful?.
At first I wanted tobacco flavour but then I then I thought I just need something to hold and inhale and might as well try something new. I wanted to avoid any berry and fruity flavours which seemed to be all there was..

They're not overpowering sweet, because those I just can't stand.
I thought this about most of the choices in the shop, I mean who wants to inhale plum pudding and custard.

Have you tried BudVugger flavor?
Sadly not seen that advertised..

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
Late to the party, but Captivape juices are the only ones I like. Key lime pie is my favorite. My husband has been vaping Pegasus Blood exclusively for a long time. It kinda tastes like skittles.

• 1Helpful

SlamDanceKarma

Fresh Meat
So... I bought a vape yesterday and happy with my purchase, although I still smoke, just cutting down. I seem to remember a few people here vaped, just wanted to know what flavours y'all recommend, I got a cherry flavour but now wish I went for the blueberry and menthol.

also any vaping tips for newbies would be most appreciated..
I've been vaping almost 4 years, and I've narrowed my favorite flavors down to 4 different kinds:

If you prefer tobacco themed e-liquids, Dekang makes a pretty good 555 and RY4 blend, at a very reasonable price. $10.99 for 50mls, with one of the vendors I use, Hoosierecig, and so does Smokelessimage.

If you like drink themed e-liquids, Hangsen Coffee is the best, IMO, and I get it for $7.99 for 30mls. But there is one caveat: While the Hangsen brand itself isn't all that hard to find in the states, it's insanely difficult to find a stateside vendor who carries the **coffee** flavor. I've been googling this stuff for nearly 4 years, and only know of one stateside vendor who carries the coffee flavor, CaterpillarVapes.

When I feel a rare sweet tooth coming on, I occasionally use (insert brand here) Peanut Butter Cup liquid, it is generally good no matter where you buy it.

Oh, and I use 18mg strength liquid, because to me, in conjunction with a Vision Spinner variable voltage battery, set at 3.9 or 4 volts, along with an iClear16 clearomizer, it hits just as hard as a Marlboro red, which is what I used to smoke.

Last edited:
  • 1Helpful

TheRover

Mostly_Liquid
I bought two yesterday "Oliver Twist" which is aniseed and something else, hate the stuff and "heisenberg" which is menthol and something else.. which is only mildly better than "Oliver Twist" I'll be honest, I'm going to give up... vaping not smoking, I smoked more yesterday just to get over the trauma of losing 40 quid.. which I could have bought a nice new pair of trainers with..

Yes I have decided vaping is not really for me, it doesn't make me not want to smoke and it makes me light headed

although coffee flavour hmm maybe give it one last try

• 1Like
Reactions: SlamDanceKarma