WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

vB 3.0.1 Upgrade Complete + Feature List

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Hey,

Okay, I've updated the site to the latest software revision and re-added the customizations..

Now, I'll also be adding some additional features to the site one by one, so watch for the announcements of those inside of this thread...

We'll be adding 200 smilies, a shoutbox, a famous angry quotes section, the photo gallery, hangman, and additional stuff so stay tuned...

Jason

Founder
Country Flags (You can choose one in your profile), and gender image display now online...

ron

Buster of Asses
Jason said:
Okay, I've updated the site to the latest software revision and re-added the customizations..

Now, I'll also be adding some additional features to the site one by one, so watch for the announcements of those inside of this thread...

We'll be adding 200 smilies, a shoutbox, a famous angry quotes section, the photo gallery, hangman, and additional stuff so stay tuned...
Woo-hoo!

ron

Buster of Asses
Seems like the queries are running more smoothly. Faster. I'm going to beat the Hell out of the search function in a while.

ron

Buster of Asses
Jason said:
So, I performed searches for dipshit, dumbass, and loser. The search went very quickly and results were returned almost immediately. Not exactly beating the Hell out of it, but I have a freakin' cold. I'm satisfied. Upgrade++

Jason

Founder
200 clickable smilies added to "Miscellaneous" smiley category. (Available via Post Reply button) for those who asked for more. I'll split them into better categories like love/hate/food etc. one day. ;)

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Jason said:
200 clickable smilies added to "Miscellaneous" smiley category. (Available via Post Reply button) for those who asked for more. I'll split them into better categories like love/hate/food etc. one day. ;)
God damn did those smilies load up ungodly fast...
:Bow: :woot: :woot:

Jason

Founder
Alien moans softly as he stares at his upgraded server.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Broken said:
he said it needs to be bigger, but you can click the little window box up in the corner and make it bigger, so there is no change needed there

unless this went way over my head