WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

vB 3.0.3 to vB 3.0.4 Upgrade Completed

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Damn new versions. :p

Jung

???
Premium
Cool, what's different in the new build? Although, I've decided to stick with 2.3.4 and write code mods... (3.x is bloated imo.)

Btw, LOL at the "Then we'll probably fuck your sister" bit. :D

Jason

Founder
Security fixes, a few dozen bug fixes, and a few other items... ;)

I also took the opportunity to do some server tweaks.. Speed should be much better now.. Also moved some things to the filesystem from the database and that has helped as well...

P.S. Your sister was FABULOUS!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Jason said:
Security fixes, a few dozen bug fixes, and a few other items... ;)

I also took the opportunity to do some server tweaks.. Speed should be much better now.. Also moved some things to the filesystem from the database and that has helped as well...

P.S. Your sister was FABULOUS!
Good job,Jason/Alien. Things are moving along quite nicely now.(faster)
BTW,until you put the "No peeking" thing back up,I'll be stalking your movements along with the rest of the members. :D

P.S.ish Shower with bleach,junglizms sis is 'dirty'. (so I've heard.)

Jason

Founder
Noted

Jason

Founder
Photo Gallery has been upgraded from 4.8.2 to 4.8.6 super enhanced fly version...

Forum front page random thumbnails will return shortly...

Eat_my_nuttz

The Man You Love To Hate.
Yeah yeah yeah.... Then you'll fuck my sister.

Jason

Founder
Once a day, or I'll get lovetunnel burn and we wouldn't want that. ;)

I gotta look pretty!

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Jason said:
Photo Gallery has been upgraded from 4.8.2 to 4.8.6 super enhanced fly version...
[URL=http://www.wtf.com/gallery/index.php]Are you sure?[/URL]

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
junglizm said:
Cool, what's different in the new build? Although, I've decided to stick with 2.3.4 and write code mods... (3.x is bloated imo.)
:D
It comes complete with this complimentary "Welcome page". Specially designed to give you the ol' Iron boot to the nut sack. :)

breakology

Kiss my Converse
Damn new versions. :p
lol ... 3.0.4 eh? lol ... are you tracking that 3.0.5 was released the other day with major security fix?

Jason

Founder
Umm, I can hack into any 2.3.x version if I so desired. ;)

3.0.x is far tighter. As for 3.0.5, upgrades are already in progress for both WTF and AS. Will just have to reinstall a few customizations of course. Bleh!

Jung

???
Premium
Jason said:
Umm, I can hack into any 2.3.x version if I so desired. ;)
I'm running the same code on my 200 user local forum that SA runs. That code, hacked by myself and other admins, runs fine on a 50K+ member forum with an average of 2500 simultaneous users online. It's withstood many hack attempts, and been improved many times since 02 or when ever we upgraded to that version. Feel free to PM me for the address if you want to help us test security though.

I tried v3, I even asked you a few questions about it, I just never liked the look or feel of it. Imo, v2.3.x is cleaner and lighter and that's what I wanted. The only thing I really liked about v3 was the bult in RSS feeds.

Don't get me worng though, v3 looks pretty and I post on a few forums that run it. I'd just rather not use it from an admin perspective.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
so has anyone else noticed that the calander on the vba page is a day off? It only shows that way to unregistered users though, once you log in, it shows the correct date. I thought it was just on the board i am working on, but it does it here to, lol.

Jung

???
Premium
breakology said:
so has anyone else noticed that the calander on the vba page is a day off?
It could just be your GMT settings in your profile. Mine displays correctly.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
possibly, I have them set to baghdad time, but that should'nt make the calendar be a day off for unregistered users ... at least I don't think ... but it's not a big deal anyway ... :p

Jason

Founder
lol cool, I didn't know about that.. Not sure what I could do about it though...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
breakology said:
so has anyone else noticed that the calander on the vba page is a day off? It only shows that way to unregistered users though, once you log in, it shows the correct date.
That's a perk to being a registered member...