WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Vegans suck

I don't even have to state a case on this one.

Who's with me?

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
Fuck no, I'm all for people becoming Vegans. That's more meat for me!!!

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I've been meat free for over a week now....its actually kinda refreshing...However the idea that men will do whatever to impress women, isnt.

:(

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
NO way I'm with you, go vegan :thumbsup:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
I eat vegetables AND meat, why would I want to quit either? The only thing better than a good fesh salad is a good fresh salad and a bbq steak.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I hate those vegans that try to convert you. Shut the fuck up and eat your three bean salad.

</rant>

Tenderony
Beans, beans, good for the heart, the more you eat the more you fart, the more you fart the more you eat, the more you sit on the toilet seat.

Fuck being dutch ovened by a vegan.

</rant>

bnccoder said:
Go carnivore. :p
I agree. I can't even look at lettuce without being disgusted. The thought of eating a salad makes me want to puke.

Even though you were probably being sarcastic...

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I work with this Vegetarian.. only thing is ... he is fat... I never thought I would see a fat Vegetarian...

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
I used to work with several people from India who were vegetarians and they were heavy also.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Woodreaux said:
That's more meat for me!!!
Hahahh!!! That's why you vote for women being lesbians too, huh?

Sorry, couldn´t resist.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
DanGeo23 said:
I work with this Vegetarian.. only thing is ... he is fat... I never thought I would see a fat Vegetarian...
If they "were" eating just veggies, they wouldn't be fat...

ferengi

Yay fire!
voiceofreason said:
If they "were" eating just veggies, they wouldn't be fat...
Nope, just skinny and probably lacking protein. :(
I used to know a vegetarian. Sickest-looking guy I ever knew. Always pale, weak immune system, skinny as a rail, no strength at all.

Not that they're all like that.

Maybe he had AIDS or something.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
My sister is vegan. Please, state a case. All you've said is "vegans suck". Why?

I really hate the ones who try to force it upon you. And always try to make you feel guilty for eating meat, like it's some kind of godless sin. And why would you do it anyways. I love to eat meat. Better yet, I like buying stuff made of animals. It's simply fun to be constantly reassured that you are a superior being. I may be an ignorant 13 year old Canadian, but I know a cow is no match for me. Possibly a cougar, but not a Cow.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Holy shit. I thought you were in your 20's.

Your style of writing is very advanced...

Descent said:
Holy shit. I thought you were in your 20's.

Your style of writing is very advanced...
You'd be surprised how often I get that. Hell, I'm tall and big enough to look 20. I bought a Zippo without any questions asked.

I digress. If I had a son who decided to become a vegan, I would go near insane to stop him. And perhaps I may even kill him while his body functioned normal, rather than let him hop on the Vegan Bandwagon.

I just don't see ny point of it. We are superior beings, we're smarter, we function better, and it is the natural flow of the universe. Eat meat. I don't care if you live longer, you sure as fuck ain't healthier. It just doesn't seem like a worthy cause.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
You do know that vegans who eat a balanced diet with protiens often live longer and are healthier than those of us who enjoy meat and such?