WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Discuss Vegetarians

spidercide

Fuck most of you
Fuck you and your tofu.

I hate vegetarians, not the kinda that cant eat meat cause it makes them sick or they have a condition, but the ones who dont believe in killing animals for food. Hey idiots, why dont you go to that lion over there and try to explain to him that its wrong? Because hell start chewing on your fucking leg and eat you up like nature intended. We are carnivorses at heart. Man i love taking down a big juicy steak, back when humans evolved and even before it has always been nature to kill. I LOVE animals, dont get me wrong, i would only ever kill one if i absolutley had to, and i hate people who torture them and shit, but fuck, we are meant to eat them. Stop your fucking protesting and suck it up btich. Our body needs the nutrients that you get from red meat. I do agree slaughter houses are sick and they raise animals to kill them ,but hey, id like to see you go hunting with a spear through the forrest. We addapted and are the supreme race on planet earth. Of course we have to breed to kill, it is much safer and there will always bee enogh meat for the huge demand. FUCK, ill finish later, its late and im tired and hung over. ill come back and edit, im sure its missing alot.

Invalid

Clitpickle
meh a few of my friends are vegetarians including my brother. My brother eats meat now and then but it just makes him sick, one reason being he clearly doesn't eat meat nearly as much so it's hard for him to digest.
My friend kerk though I dunno, he stopped eating meat when he got his new girlfriend. He says she just gave him the motivation and that he was thinking about it but ehhh I dunno. I think he does it from a healthy standpoint he rambles about heart attack but now there's that atkins diet and stuff.

Eat meat, don't eat it do whatever the fuck you want. If it interupts me doing my business then we got problems......or if you make a complete fool of yourself, then I may laugh.

morelos

lexicon incognito
vegetarianism is no better to animals. sadly, MADDOX wrote probably the most concise and accessible explanation as to why.

you really can't be a vegetarian from a 'moral' standpoint. there's no ground to walk on. however, while a tiny bit of meat in your diet can be a decent supplement, the bottom line is meat is bad for you by comparison to fruits, nuts, seeds, vegetables, and the occasional egg.

you just have to look at man in the pre-civilization case to see why. it was not our nature to kill for anything but competition until we saw other animals tearing meat off things and figured out we could do it too.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
morelos said:
vegetarianism is no better to animals. sadly, MADDOX wrote probably the most concise and accessible explanation as to why.

you really can't be a vegetarian from a 'moral' standpoint. there's no ground to walk on. however, while a tiny bit of meat in your diet can be a decent supplement, the bottom line is meat is bad for you by comparison to fruits, nuts, seeds, vegetables, and the occasional egg.

you just have to look at man in the pre-civilization case to see why. it was not our nature to kill for anything but competition until we saw other animals tearing meat off things and figured out we could do it too.
I don't care, eat what you want.

But, Vegetarians generally live 10 years longer than meat-eaters. They are healthier. Vegetables are less expensive to produce. Vegetables take less natural resources to produce. It is a more humane way to eat. Producing vegetables doesn't pollute the environment.

It's everyone's chioce in the end.

spidercide

Fuck most of you
Vegetarians live longer that meat eaterS??? you idiot, im fuckign greek, we live of meet, greek people are the longest living people in the world, my grandma died at 107, she eats lamb everday. And red meat everyday, met is not unhealthy for you you dumb bastard. Fuck in the summer time i have three burgers a day, jsut without the bun. I also eat about 4 eggs a day. I am in peak physical conditon. I have no cholesteral problems and am perfectly fine, and dont say it will catch up with me cause ti wont.

lso all vegetarians are feelbe white skinned fucks that look like vampires. you can always tell a vegetarian when you see one. i cant remeber the reason, but vegetarians skin looses colour because lack of a certain nutrient that you do not get in red meat. ill try and find the article.. Nthing is better thatn raw protein. If meat was so bad, why hyave humans survieved for so long? back in the olden days, like when people lived in tipis and huts and civilization was begining, they eat read meat three times a day. And if you try to say some shit like "people died an average age of 40 in those days", which is strue, but tht was because of illneses that were untreatable to an extent in those days. Such as the high fevers, malnutrition, scurvey, ploio and tuberculosis. Many mothers used to die just from giving birth. Its in our nature to eat red meat, we were MEANT to eat it. thats why we have been since our creation, even in the time of prehistoric man and unevolved neaderthals.
i hope that everyone that says eating meat is bad for you dies

spidercide

Fuck most of you
and dont tell me about HUAMANE shit. fuck any carniverous animal kills what it needs for food. we are animals just like anythig else, just cause we humans can now talk and have buildings and cars and are the most advanced animal on earth, in a sense, does not mean we arent still what we were in the old days. WE ARE ANIMALS, svage creatures just like a bear, or a wolf or a fox. We do the same as any other animal but we are sooo much more advanced

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
ok this topic has been brought up before.so the point of this is.

morelos

lexicon incognito
voiceofreason said:
Producing vegetables doesn't pollute the environment.
generally i agree with you on a great deal of things, but this is incorrect. almost all vegetable produced for food is done on a huge industrialized level. this creates, in the various stages of its cycle, dust pollution, runoff, erosion, sulfates and sulfites in the air, nitrates and nitrites in the water, damaged aquifers, poisoned streams and rivers, and receding riparian zones. many fertilizers get into water systems and poison wildlife and native plants. almost all pesticides are carcinogens, cell respiratory inhibitors or nerve agents which are extremely toxic to all animal life, and often these are petroleum-based and do not just 'evaporate' or 'wash away'; thus when you eat something that farmer john grew for you, you're also eating some of his fertilizer and pesticide and i ASSURE you it's not too good for you...

and that's only a little bit of the stuff farming does.

but i will say that eating meat evolved in human behaviour and was not among the initial programming. one thing we have going for us is that we can learn by seeing examples, and another thing we have going for us is our versatile tolerance of diet: inuits can survive on mostly meat, and chinese peasant farmers on mostly rice.

the right answer is clear to most scientists in the field of natural animal diets that we are designed to eat almost entirely vegetables, like our nearest animal neighbour (the chimpanzee; what bush looks like).

just because that's what our evolutionary path said to us, though, doesn't mean that's what we're limited to. meat tastes fucking great.

~ dan ~

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
morelos said:
generally i agree with you on a great deal of things, but this is incorrect. almost all vegetable produced for food is done on a huge industrialized level. this creates, in the various stages of its cycle, dust pollution, runoff, erosion, sulfates and sulfites in the air, nitrates and nitrites in the water, damaged aquifers, poisoned streams and rivers, and receding riparian zones. many fertilizers get into water systems and poison wildlife and native plants. almost all pesticides are carcinogens, cell respiratory inhibitors or nerve agents which are extremely toxic to all animal life, and often these are petroleum-based and do not just 'evaporate' or 'wash away'; thus when you eat something that farmer john grew for you, you're also eating some of his fertilizer and pesticide and i ASSURE you it's not too good for you...

and that's only a little bit of the stuff farming does.

but i will say that eating meat evolved in human behaviour and was not among the initial programming. one thing we have going for us is that we can learn by seeing examples, and another thing we have going for us is our versatile tolerance of diet: inuits can survive on mostly meat, and chinese peasant farmers on mostly rice.

the right answer is clear to most scientists in the field of natural animal diets that we are designed to eat almost entirely vegetables, like our nearest animal neighbour (the chimpanzee; what bush looks like).

just because that's what our evolutionary path said to us, though, doesn't mean that's what we're limited to. meat tastes fucking great.

~ dan ~
I don't care what people eat, it's a personal choice.

Sorry, think you are exaggerating the negative side fruit\vegetable farming.

Animal farming is far more destructive. Go to a slaughterhouse. Go to a production pig farm where they have stinkin' lakes of shit several football fields long. Sometimes the methane builds up in the liner of the lake and and it starts to balloon out of the lake, and they have to shoot it with a shotgun. And they it runs into the ground water. You may need a little more education on how meat is produced.

spidercide

Fuck most of you
i dont give a FUCKIGN SHIT how the FUCK its produced you but fucking faggot, or how good making fucking vegetables is, either way your lame fuckign ass not eating meat is not going to stop it you fucking vampire bitch. so shut the fuck up and eat some meat, and i dont mean red meat, i mean man meat you pole smoker.

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
spidercide said:
i dont give a FUCKIGN SHIT how the FUCK its produced you but fucking faggot, or how good making fucking vegetables is, either way your lame fuckign ass not eating meat is not going to stop it you fucking vampire bitch. so shut the fuck up and eat some meat, and i dont mean red meat, i mean man meat you pole smoker.
So what are you trying to say?

Look, it seems that Cro-magnen diet your eating might be making you just the tiniest bit aggressive. Maybe you should think about a change.

And, ah, it seems like you may have some unresolved sexual issues as well. If I were you, I'd look into a good therapist, or maybe just check out some of the posts on this site to make you feel better about your tendancies...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
spidercide said:
Watch your meat spermercide.The WTF gods frown on flaming outside the B&T forum.Flame broil at your own risk.

dew_hopper

Banned - What an Asshat!
Spiricide, you are a big loser.. but i agree with you all vegentarians are as big if not bigger losers... actully im just trying to get my posts up to play in the arcade

morelos

lexicon incognito
voiceofreason said:
Sorry, think you are exaggerating the negative side fruit\vegetable farming.

Animal farming is far more destructive. Go to a slaughterhouse. Go to a production pig farm where they have stinkin' lakes of shit several football fields long. Sometimes the methane builds up in the liner of the lake and and it starts to balloon out of the lake, and they have to shoot it with a shotgun. And they it runs into the ground water.
i never said anything about meat production not polluting. i know industrialized livestock farming is a lot more pollutant than vegetable farming. but here's what you said, to jog your memory:

voiceofreason said:
Producing vegetables doesn't pollute the environment.
i was merely correcting that statement, NOT arguing that meat farming is somehow not evironmentally destructive.

You may need a little more education on how meat is produced.
And you should probably take this back. it sounds a bit like a polite flame, and is vastly inaccurate.

~ dan ~

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
morelos said:
i never said anything about meat production not polluting. i know industrialized livestock farming is a lot more pollutant than vegetable farming. but here's what you said, to jog your memory:

i was merely correcting that statement, NOT arguing that meat farming is somehow not evironmentally destructive.

And you should probably take this back. it sounds a bit like a polite flame, and is vastly inaccurate.

~ dan ~
OK, I concur, I should have said vegetable farming is much less damaging to the environment than meat farming.

And I do take back the education comment.

But if people really saw how their meat was produced, many of them would probably never eat it again...

morelos

lexicon incognito
But if people really saw how their meat was produced, many of them would probably never eat it again...
agreed. here's the sad thing, though; the moment i finished Fast Food Nation (Schlosser, 2002), i celebrated with Jack in the Box, which is one of the FILTHIEST fast food restaurants in my area.

~ dan ~

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
morelos said:
But if people really saw how their meat was produced said:
agreed. here's the sad thing, though; the moment i finished Fast Food Nation (Schlosser, 2002), i celebrated with Jack in the Box, which is one of the FILTHIEST fast food restaurants in my area.

~ dan ~
That which does not kill me...

Fast Food Nation was good. It gave a glimpse of all the really nasty evil shit that corporations do to us everyday. And we pay for the privilege!

a funny activist/animalist/whatever quote:

I AM A MILKCOW, A LACTATING MACHINE FOR YOUR BREAKFAST CEREAL!!!