WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Velvet Revolver is the greatest!

I just heard the cd Contraband and it kicks ass! They've got Scott Weiland from STP and all the guys from GNR (except for that asshole Axl Rose). If you haven't heard it go listen to it now. :rockband:

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I hate the FCC said:
I just heard the cd Contraband and it kicks ass! They've got Scott Weiland from STP and all the guys from GNR (except for that asshole Axl Rose). If you haven't heard it go listen to it now. :rockband:

:thumbsup:

creep

skandalous allstar
whoa you heard about them just now? Since their so underground and secret no one has ever heard of them.
/endsarcasm

guns and roses were better.
stone temple pilots were better.

Now they just look out of place.

Jung

???
Premium
Porcupine Tree is better, imo.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
creep said:
whoa you heard about them just now? Since their so underground and secret no one has ever heard of them.
/endsarcasm

guns and roses were better.
stone temple pilots were better.

Now they just look out of place.
STP was ass, they were like a copy of every other shit band during the "Pearl Jam Period"
(I say Pearl Jam because they're the only band from that time that i can put a name to)

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
I hate the FCC said:
You should save your lunch money and see'em live. :thumbsup:

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
VR is such a kick ass band, all their shit is good. And thank goodness Axl fuckin Rose is away from them.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
They have a pretty good sound. Unlike the Soundgarden/RATM travesty called Audioslave. Good lord.