WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Very bad predicament

hedgehog4572068

Banned - What an Asshat!
There is a girl in my school, i am absolutely going nuts for her, but lately, she's been ignoring me, I asked her if she was feeling ok, and she said that she was mad at me because of my 'plan'. my best friend called her and asked what was going on and she said she was just a bit mad at me, he first asked her if she knew me and she replied "unfortunately, yes". I dont even know what i did wrong, and she avoids me when i try to talk to her... what do i do?!

Write her a note explaining how you don't understand why she's mad at you. Drop it off in her locker or something when she isn't around so she doesn't know it's from you. Tell her how you really want to fix whatever it is you did and just want a chance to learn what it is you did so you can fix it.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
hedgehog4572068 said:
There is a girl in my school, i am absolutely going nuts for her, but lately, she's been ignoring me, I asked her if she was feeling ok, and she said that she was mad at me because of my 'plan'. my best friend called her and asked what was going on and she said she was just a bit mad at me, he first asked her if she knew me and she replied "unfortunately, yes". I dont even know what i did wrong, and she avoids me when i try to talk to her... what do i do?!

Ignore her. It works.

Life's too short to worry about one girl, when there are roughly 3 billion others in the world. I don't play games with any girl I date, and they know that up front. So, any of this of "I'm mad at you" crap is teh gehy, and would earn the lady a swift boot to the curb. :thumbsup:

Or you can just follow FzM's advice. He is right that ignoring works. Girls hate to be ignored. Take it from me.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Forget the girl, I want to hear more about this 'plan'. You were going to kill her, weren't you? It might explain why she might be a bit mad.

Nemesis

Drummer Pride!!!
Nailbomb said:
Forget the girl, I want to hear more about this 'plan'. You were going to kill her, weren't you? It might explain why she might be a bit mad.

Yeh, that would kinda put me off, lol. But seriously, i think if u do give her a note, explaining, it would be the best, or even approach her asking why. If you do not geht a strait respnse, she aint worth it.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
I agree with Fire_ze_Missles. Another thing you can do is kick her ass. Then she will have something to be mad at you. A good ass kicking never hurts. :thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
She might not be interested in you, and just found out that you like her. Back off for a little while. If she likes you she will show you.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Don't agree with the note. She might think it's part of your "plan". I say keep cool and back off for a bit. I know it's hard but do it.

If you get a chance, research similar threads on this topic. There was this one dude, poor guy, wouldn't back off, tried too hard and ended up losing the girl.

hedgehog4572068

Banned - What an Asshat!
goo-rate news... OKAY, i looked at this thread before going to school in the morning. So I went to school, I totally avoided her both first and second period(my only classes with her), so in science, I got bored and starting to write my note, after finishing a great note in drama, i went to english, then history, then in math, i folded it up and wrote her name on it... then after school, I had the note in my pocket, I walked down the stairs, and she was there like always, i was about to ask a friend of hers to give her the note(to avoid getting my hair pulled out), and as I walk over, the girl says that she isnt mad at me after all, but at one of my friends, and what he had done... He had written her phone number on a whole bunch of little papers and handed them out at lunch! I ended up ripping all of them up, but it turns out that his 'plan' was actually so that I would look like a hero ripping them up for her... good friend... so now i will hook him up with his crush('turns out his crush actually likes him too this time). so i just need to get him to ask her out!!! life is great!

breakology

Kiss my Converse
This is exactly why n00bs should STFU :rolleyes:

Sounds like your bestfriend is trying to move in on your girly :sword:

As Bnc said, don't fuck it up. Seems like everything is going good for you. Good for you. :thumbsup:

keebs

Particinator
bnccoder said:
Great news, just don't fuck it up.

i've know not much, but i do know, thats harder done that said.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
breakology said:
This is exactly why n00bs should STFU :rolleyes:

Sounds like your bestfriend is trying to move in on your girly :sword:
Yeppers!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
hedgehog4572068 said:
He had written her phone number on a whole bunch of little papers and handed them out at lunch! I ended up ripping all of them up, but it turns out that his 'plan' was actually so that I would look like a hero ripping them up for her... good friend... so now i will hook him up with his crush('turns out his crush actually likes him too this time.

That plan's going to work like a charm.

(For the 15 minuted it takes her to find out that kid's really your friend. Then you're both screwed.)

Hater808

The hate still Shapes me
what hardships and confusion we go through, for the simple quest of vagina. :rolleyes: *sigh*

dzaykim

Toss my salad
I still dont get why she was mad at you in the beginning.
Either way, I'm sorry pretty immature.
I wouldn't trust her. Otherwise she would have given you a normal answer from the beginning rather than this unfortunately yes bullshit.
Ninja kick her pussy.