WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Very large age gaps

oboegoneawry

Don't Touch my Handbag
What is everyone's opinion on vast age differences in relationships?

I ask this because, whether you choose to believe me or not, a 46 year old woman expressed interest in "dating and possibly getting more serious with me." I'm 18, by the way, and will be 19 next month. She'll be 47 in July.

She's a nice lady and all, but it freaks me out that her youngest child is older than me.

oboegoneawry

Don't Touch my Handbag
Don't have any pictures to post.

I'll put it this way: she's a retired restaurant chef, but works at a gym as a personal trainer... she's in shape and very healthy for her age. And fairly attractive too.

rcarhar

There goes a clever gent
He's got a good point. What's she gonna say when you decide you want a younger woman?

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
If you think there could be an attraction, do you really need to ask? Hell, you're both legal, so I really don't see the problem.