WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

very rare and hard to find pics of rek1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
that bald guy with the upside down visor and yankees shirt fucking CRACKS ME UP!! hahaha.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Haha, these kids look so funny.

Tagmatic

Banned - What an Asshat!
who are the people in all these pictures and furthermore why are they posted on this site??? Is there anyone important in any of these pics or are they just like underground artists..

Jung

???
Premium
Tagmatic said:
who are the people in all these pictures and furthermore why are they posted on this site??? Is there anyone important in any of these pics or are they just like underground artists..
They're just random images, posted to make fun of another member. But come one, you must be pretty young to not know who Vanilla Ice is.

Also, the below pic is a photoshop that I did to make fun of the idiots at http://johnnycrack.rapdj.com/

http://img39.exs.cx/img39/7688/bestgayrapper6fj.jpg

breakology

Kiss my Converse
omg ... I can't believe I forgot about these guys ... this has to be one of the longest running jokes on the net as far as white rappers go ...

rek1

Low Key Industries
hahhaah... this from a bunch of bitch's afaid to post there address,, then when u ask em to they change the subject... hahha u pussy little kids hahahah

fuk off ,, get a life ,, none of yall wanna test me,, u just given me more clout

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
rek1 said:
hahhaah... this from a bunch of bitch's afaid to post there address,, then when u ask em to they change the subject... hahha u pussy little kids hahahah

fuk off ,, get a life ,, none of yall wanna test me,, u just given me more clout
34 sharon circle. Ash flat AR.
Come geht some hardass. I got something for ya.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
rek1 said:

Now I can understand why they make fun of you. Way to go, dolt! :thumbsup:

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
gehtfuct said:
34 sharon circle. Ash flat AR.
Come geht some hardass. I got something for ya.
He's gonna egg your house and stick a potato in your muffler man..You're fuct

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Rage against said:
He's gonna egg your house and stick a potato in your muffler man..You're fuct
I got a shotgun that says she wont.
Besides,that ballsack couldn't find her ass if you were to point to it.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Don't worry I'll send my personal hitman on his ass

Status
Not open for further replies.