WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Video camera memory gone

Good: Today I videorecorded a jam session I had with a couple friends which involved making everything up on the spot for over 20 minutes. It was great.

Bad: I accidentally taped it over my sister's play. It was after the last part she was in, but she still got really mad at me.

Owned.

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
jam session or play?

lets see which one weights more in the whole outlook on anarchy?

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
Jam Session! All The Way!

Reqium

Tenderony
If its just music sweet. But woulda been hella funny if you were singing bad shit about your sister on it.

TheLampIncident said:
Good: Today I videorecorded a jam session I had with a couple friends which involved making everything up on the spot for over 20 minutes. It was great.

Bad: I accidentally taped it over my sister's play. It was after the last part she was in, but she still got really mad at me.

Owned.

LOL, Sounds like your sister just got Pwned!

Reqium said:
If its just music sweet. But woulda been hella funny if you were singing bad shit about your sister on it.

Heck yeah! 'Specially if your sisters as hot as seiji's! (Inside joke)

I forgot to add vocals. I realized this afterwards when I was watching the tape. The only time I did singing was when I played some crappy oi-punk riff and I shouted "Oi oi oi!" mockingly over and over again.

Reqium

Tenderony
Too bad that'd been fuckin funny.