WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Video File Converting

Death_Summoner

The Cow Says...Meow
Ok, this is issue has pissed me off so much that I must rant about it. I like using video clips from the internet on my presentations at school. Now when the files are not basic .mpeg, it is almost impossible to find a reliable converting application. Those that work and do not give you bullshit, cost fifty bucks. The free ones throw you into infinite loops of dog crap and do not even work. If a developer makes a program with no publisher, they should offer it for free and get donations (spybot). This is to you assholes who make shitty programs and to those who overprice them :mfinger:

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Death_Summoner said:
Ok, this is issue has pissed me off so much that I must rant about it. I like using video clips from the internet on my presentations at school. Now when the files are not basic .mpeg, it is almost impossible to find a reliable converting application. Those that work and do not give you bullshit, cost fifty bucks. The free ones throw you into infinite loops of dog crap and do not even work. If a developer makes a program with no publisher, they should offer it for free and get donations (spybot). This is to you assholes who make shitty programs and to those who overprice them :mfinger:
Ask in the computing chamber and you may find the answer you seek! I use final cut on my mac!

Jung

???
Premium
If you asked in the right forum someone might help you.